Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Logue injury updates over the last few weeks have been farcical. A test last week - now he’s one week away.
He won’t be back till round 6 I’d bet.

Logue said on radio last week he was 2 weeks away. The ‘test’ from last week was always and still is rubbish. 1 week aligns with what came verbatim from his mouth last week, not some spin doctor.

He isn't listed amongst the injured players so I think it is safe to assume that he is fully fit.
Em...do you even Freo?! Sorry to break it to you but I would say no, it’s not very safe at all actually to assume he’s fully fit!

In ye olde days if the crops failed or the rain didn't come they would round up a few virgins and throw them into a bog or a volcano.

The question is: are their any virgins at all in Cockburn?
We know Blakely isn't at least, seems to enjoy his teammate's second's too.

In ye olde days if the crops failed or the rain didn't come they would round up a few virgins and throw them into a bog or a volcano.

The question is: are their any virgins at all in Cockburn?

There are a lot of young families in the area so it depends on how young you are talking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In breaking news, Fremantle players are refusing to wear the Fremantle jumper, for fear of their own safety. More to come soon...
Injuries so bad even the news is breaking!

... I'll see myself out.

At this point, I cant even tell if gaskin was being sarcastic, I expect the addition of Henry to the list tomorrow to be the first of a couple more by the end of the week

I am going to leave it ambiguous at this point in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back