Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen somewhere on Twitter that Markov may be off to Carlton. Hope that is not true and if it is -I will take Setterfield in exchange.

They were keen 2 years ago when we signed him. Could see them offering us Dow’s brother in return. I don’t rate Paddy Dow but I know our recruiters did his draft year and still did when we took Thomson last year.

gonna completely throw the toys out of the cot if markov goes
He played well this year after a long time on the list. Kind of like Conca. He was on minimum wage at RFC, had a good year and took an offer to go home. Markov has got skills. I don't know if he'll get more than a year with us. See what SA clubs do. The off cuts of the top teams always attract interest. I'd like to keep one of Broad or Markov at least

He played well this year after a long time on the list. Kind of like Conca. He was on minimum wage at RFC, had a good year and took an offer to go home. Markov has got skills. I don't know if he'll get more than a year with us. See what SA clubs do. The off cuts of the top teams always attract interest. I'd like to keep one of Broad or Markov at least
dont care about broad want to keep markov

hard to argue with him though if that's what he wants, barely gets any games then comes back plays well and still gets dropped. A move would get him more game time and more coin so it makes sense
Markov played well in Broad and Astbury absence. I would've played him ahead of Caddy. And if Chol or Caddy spud it up he might still play.

They were keen 2 years ago when we signed him. Could see them offering us Dow’s brother in return. I don’t rate Paddy Dow but I know our recruiters did his draft year and still did when we took Thomson last year.

Was just thinking this, a win win but Carlton would demand more as a former first rounder. How much more is up for debate I guess.

Was just thinking this, a win win but Carlton would demand more as a former first rounder. How much more is up for debate I guess.
They owe us a Chris Yarran square up. Pick 200 and a packet of Smiths Salt & Vinegar that's been sat on and all the chips are broken into tiny shards so you can only eat them by tipping the bag into your mouth but then it gets all over your shirt and you look like a grubby **** and everyone points and laughs and says 'what a grubby ****.' Your move Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His gamestyle consists of running and running and then kicking it nowhere or running and then getting caught with it. He would be a terrible get for us no matter what the cost. How many times does he cough it up or just kick it to no one? Thinking Saad is a good get is as delusional as the possibility of getting Cripps or Fyfe]

As I said NOT in favour of chasing Saad. We have plenty of talented small backs.

As for your comment re him being a terrible fit for us - he is in the top 3 backmen, for meters gained and score assists for 2020. Plays a similar style of game to Shorty, but in a crap side that has no structure. Not sure with those tools why he’d be a terrible fit at any cost

Yeah they might but also think if list sizes get reduced squabbling over later picks/steak knives might not happen as much anymore. Unless you’re dealing with Essendon of course... You could also argue Carlton would want Markov more than we would want Dow. But with Markov being out of contract we don’t really hold a lot of power unless there are multiple clubs interested in Markov.

Someone with “sources” claiming that Taranto has requested a trade back to VIC after an exit interview. Wonder if Tiger71’s info a while back is coming into play and if we can get something done? Wouldn’t be cheap I would imagine but gee he would be a nice inclusion into our side

Someone with “sources” claiming that Taranto has requested a trade back to VIC after an exit interview. Wonder if Tiger71’s info a while back is coming into play and if we can get something done? Wouldn’t be cheap I would imagine but gee he would be a nice inclusion into our side
Doubt Taranto would have had his exit interview barely 12 hours after their final game.

They are more overrated than a pack or Oreos gws , so many overpaid players , great midfield pffffffffft kelly 900 cogs 900 Whitfield 900 Cameron 900 lmao out of their minds Taranto I’d be interested on our price not gws how ever that would be 1/2 what he’s on , he ll get to Melbourne if he’s keen, ess blues or saints will pay up

They are more overrated than a pack or Oreos gws , so many overpaid players , great midfield pffffffffft kelly 900 cogs 900 Whitfield 900 Cameron 900 lmao out of their minds Taranto I’d be interested on our price not gws how ever that would be 1/2 what he’s on , he ll get to Melbourne if he’s keen, ess blues or saints will pay up
Yeah I would imagine there would no doubt be clubs that would offer way more than we could which may lure him. If he was to choose us it would most likely be due to good winning culture/biggest club in the land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back