Status
Not open for further replies.

sbenno

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah! It's finally here! Seems like this week took forever, but this afternoon our boys take on the swans, a side who has beaten us all of twice in about 6 years.

I am so pumped. GO YOU CROWS!

Can't wait! Now let's hope the kids are on their best behaviour so daddy can watch the football whilst mum is at work!

Crows by 26. Walker to kick 5 and Danger BOG.

I have a bad feeling about this one:(

Have a feeling this will be the most epic crows game we have witnessed in a while...

So many stars have aligned for the Crows this year, I cant see why we wont smash Sydney today and continue the golden run.

This has serious shades of 97/98 when a young group of X factor players (Roo, Goody, Mcleod) stormed the G.

Cannot wait to see TEX, Danger and Batman Sloane tera this game apart and announce themselves.

Come out and make a statement first quarter crows!!!!

Have a feeling this will be the most epic crows game we have witnessed in a while...

So many stars have aligned for the Crows this year, I cant see why we wont smash Sydney today and continue the golden run.

This has serious shades of 97/98 when a young group of X factor players (Roo, Goody, Mcleod) stormed the G.

Cannot wait to see TEX, Danger and Batman Sloane tera this game apart and announce themselves.

Come out and make a statement first quarter crows!!!!

But please continue for 4 quarters!!! Too many finals have been played in patches and lost

I reckon you've posted more since going overseas with only sporadic internet access
Haha probably true. I'm traveling alone so some nights when I'm just hanging out at my hostel I have lots of free time. Waiting for transport is another good time for foruming. Pretty much everywhere has free wifi.

Really?

I haven't felt this confident before a game since the 2005 qualifying final
I think that's part of the problem. There seems to bit of a feeling of overconfidence around here atm. Hopefully the players are more measured in their approach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha probably true. I'm traveling alone so some nights when I'm just hanging out at my hostel I have lots of free time. Waiting for transport is another good time for foruming. Pretty much everywhere has free wifi.
How are the Sweedish backpackers?

Fire up feck'n.

Crows win would make for a great weekend. United won 6-2 last night against the Roar. Hopefully Crows follow with a strong win.

Leaving now woop woop! Go get some HJs, pick up the lads, pre drinks and kicking the footy at a mates, mini bus in at 12.30, then its ON!!!

GO CROWS!!!

last nights contest was big... and today we have the number one and two contested ball teams in the league going at it....promises to be a ripper

I've been up since 6. Was called into work for a scheduled power outage at 7:30am. Power is still on ... Will be waiting around in town for a couple mates then heading to the game via Footy Express. Never been to a final so pretty pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back