Game Day - QF2 Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-6). You're (ltdam) so one-eyed, you've lost all sense of seeing something as it was. By the sounds of your description it was the worst BUMP ever. Which is ridiculous. Dangerfield was on his way down before any contact. Have another look at the replay mate.

I don't need to see the replay again, I have seen it at least a dozen times and I'm not the one who thought it was a tackle when it was in fact a bump. I don't believe you've actually watched it more than once at the most and if you had you would see that Bolton's elbow clearly moves independently of any movement Dangerfield makes.

I cant confirm or deny that as i seriously can't remember it, so maybe I wasn't at the game, but while we are going through the archives. I had five 50 year old men behind me that thought the Bickley hit on Wakelin was the best and fairest thing an Adelaide player had ever done. But I am going to end this line of comments as it doesn't add to the thread and it wasn't my intention (where my intention was to show that it's easy to get carried away with incidents on the field, when you're there at the game, but when you sit back, look at a replay, and admit, it wasn't what you thought).
Well then you should not have brought that incident into it. And again, you bring another one into it...o_O Of course it is easy to get carried away with things on the field and have another opinion when you watch the replay..But you are pointing the finger at us as if to say we are the only ones that do it. Be assured I have been to my share of Power games and the same goes..It happens will all supporters, its just that we have more supporters at our games and you have tarps.

My reply had far mor substance than your post. Not only is it naive, as every teams supporters boo the umpire whether the free is there or not, but saying 'this isn't a troll, but' is as effective as saying 'I'm not a racist, but'- and coming onto a teams board right after they've lost a QF to tell their supporters you think they are worse than any other crowd for making noise is pointless, stupid and inflammatory.

It's a final. Supporters make noise at finals. I wouldn't expect you to understand. Here is how your supporters act when they don't get the frees they want for comparison;

richmondfansscaled.gif
Well itdamn, two things. The mods on this board have not deemed my post to be a troll, so you are in the minority on your opinion and secondly I was talking about the crowd reacting to frees that were not there. Obviously you don't watch the games as closesly as you claim. Enjoy your week.

Well itdamn, two things. The mods on this board have not deemed my post to be a troll, so you are in the minority on your opinion and secondly I was talking about the crowd reacting to frees that were not there. Obviously you don't watch the games as closesly as you claim. Enjoy your week.

Matey - EVERY crowd boos when the umps don't pay frees that they think are there. EVERY crowd bar none. You notice it more in a two club town because the home team has 98% of the crowd.

The worry is that this game plan was implemented to combat the Bomber Thompson finals game plan.
Guess which style we are playing.

Yes indeed. We need to be burning the midnight oil this week to figure out how the hell to overcome it! Did Freo play that brand of footy in the two games we played them earlier this year?

Yes indeed. We need to be burning the midnight oil this week to figure out how the hell to overcome it! Did Freo play that brand of footy in the two games we played them earlier this year?
Its not diabolical. The fact is, had we kicked straight we would have won the game and it would be them at the drawing board trying to improve their game plan.

Freo certainly played similar to this in both of our previous games. I think they are better at it now though than either of the times we played them.

Really, either game plan can be effective and win games if its implemented correctly. We failed on Saturday due to being unable to cope mentally with Sydney's pressure. Had we not burned the ball so frequently the game would have been a different story.

Matey - EVERY crowd boos when the umps don't pay frees that they think are there. EVERY crowd bar none. You notice it more in a two club town because the home team has 98% of the crowd.

Fair enough, I guess never being to an interstate game, I would not have experienced it other than on TV. FWIW, I hope you thrash Freo. I cannot stand that lying, cheating conniving coach of theirs. Good Luck Crows.

You are a troll plain and simple but that doesn't earn you a card on this board as we have different rules, and as Jenny has already elaborated to you, every crowd makes noise for free kicks - it is purely your opinion whether they are there or not. Keep coming back if you like but those facts won't change and nor will the reaction of your supporters or any clubs, be it in the image above - or on the TV.

Secondly, watching the games closely is not my problem - I watch most games in detail each weekend - in and out of Victoria.

I do not watch too many interstate games that don't have a Victorian team playing.

Maybe you should watch a few more games in future for comparison before you post rubbish on team boards. Enjoy your finals series.

Possibly the most wankiest moment in AFL ( sic ) history is Shane Crawford " thats what Im talkin about " next is buddy's perm, what is the connection the Hawthorn football club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

keep an eye on # 4 and remember that waste of space will be your highest paid player next year.

Yeah. Best ruck combination and defensive unit in the league toweled him up that day. Probably one of the reasons he wants to come to Sydney. So he doesn't have to play against us again.

Looked ok in that Prelim though didn't he?

Yeah. Best ruck combination and defensive unit in the league toweled him up that day. Probably one of the reasons he wants to come to Sydney. So he doesn't have to play against us again.

Looked ok in that Prelim though didn't he?

Your argument defeats itself you idiot

He got toweled up against a quality defender however dominated S/makers who is a Spud who had an absolute f#*king shocking final series

Surely if your investing $3.5m into a player you would want him to fire a shot against quality, there is a reason why not to many clubs are banging down Tippett's door that's because you are paying Way overs, Ask the same question, if Cloke or Buddy was in this draft at the same price tag would they get to Sydney? I have no doubt that either of those two players would not get to your pick at that price tag and that GWS, Freo or Carlton would not hesitate to pay $3.5m for Cloke or Buddy however Tippett is another story

Enjoy your buy as I will be enjoying reading your board over the next few years when your own start turning on the club for servely over paying Tippett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back