Game Day - QF2 Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't make it to the game today. Grrrr. Just walked past the Crows express stop in unley. Hoards of Crows fans waiting excitedly, with a solitary Swans fan cutting a lonely figure to the side. Getting excited about the game now!

Jason Porplyzia will put on a massive show today. He loves playing against the Swans, and i expect to see him more around the ball today. With a hard tag on Dangerfield, if i was Sando, i would send Danger more time in the forward line, exploiding his opponent one out in the square.

From the Swans board:
Morton in for Walsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to todays game. Will be interesting how the Swans defence lines up as I think they used Richards on Walker, with Grundy and LRT double-teaming Kurt when we played last time. VB to Jack? Would they consider/risk playing Shaw on Goodes? He could play just a little off Goodes to avoid being man-handled, and back in his closing speed to make the spoils. I think he could play that role a little better than Henderson did earlier this year, plus I don't think Goodes is in the same form as he was at that time. It would relase Talia to Reid.

After the write up this week, it seems the Swans are going to heavily tag Dangerfield, after the clinic he put on last time. Hopefully this leaves good old Sloaney to run a muck. Carn you Crows!
Yep, Rex Hunt and Shane Crawford just had Swans forward coach Henry Playfair on their pre-game show over here, Playfair certainly made no secret of the fact Danger was their No.1 target to blanket!!

CARN YOU CROWIES!!

Wife has been warned - check
Kids in bed - check
Beers' cold - check
Roos not commentating - not checked yet
Pumped and nervous - check and check!

Just clicked on the TV guide and read this:

Qualifying Final 2: Adelaide v Sydney

The Crows will go in favoured to win at home to win a Preliminary Final berth, but the Swans can travel well and have beaten them at AAMI Stadium in recent times.

CAST
Hamish McLachlan, Basil Zempilas, Mick Malthouse, Tom Harley, Tim Watson

I'm thinking Roos might have been the better option. :(

Yep, Rex Hunt and Shane Crawford just had Swans forward coach Henry Playfair on their pre-game show over here, Playfair certainly made no secret of the fact Danger was their No.1 target to blanket!!

they wont keep him down all day!
they'll have to team tag him...will they go the rough up?...if they do it might backfire on them and spur him to another level...he is an absolute jet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back