Game Day - QF2 Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just some real poor decision making going forward, why are we trying to hit Pup on the lead, Pup its not your role to be a leading forward

we need to start running, this stop / start kicking is bullshit, when Smith did run from HB he set up the goal to VB

Stiffy to the back half is a good sign

got a half to rectify it... swans to their credit are bringing it...we need to find a way in our forward line...the bomb it long to them just ain't working...how about we start running and provide an option...

Anyone questioning our effort is wrong. We would be smashing just about any other side with our hardness at the contest.
Our forward entry is shocking. Sydney keep getting a loose man picking off the bombs. We should have worked this out after the first 2 or 3 times, but we haven't. Sando needs to pull out some tricks and find someone to play on ****ing Goodes!!

On a cruise ship in the middle of the pacific cannot watch anywhere:( just just scores again since halfway through the first quater what the hells happening? We better fire the hell up!!!!

Since they are flooding our F50, then the midfield have to move it fast! but they don't, they look side way and they is NO run from Danger, Mackey or others

How the **** is our forward line so out numbered the whole time??? they are flooding back and then bursting forward and we are getting raped on the rebound...

We have been found out harder than an 11 year old getting told there's no Santa Claus.....

Cmon...... Moves I would make:

-Petrenko & Callinan on the ball for 7 mins. Need intensity.
-Vince up forward. May surprise.
-Porpus on the ball, a bit of cleanness
-Tippett a high CHF... let Tex have the whole forward 50 to himself.
-Dmack loose in the backline, need some drive.
-Must start playing on at all costs and taking some risks,, way too safe.

Geesus.... We simply cannot lose this... wow.

Was always worried about this game. Telling everybody our good record vs Sydney counts for nothing.

I was never confident about our chances today so not surprised we are a long way back, too many simple mistakes under pressure giving them easy shots at goal. But if we can regroup and win the 3rd quarter who knows?

Sydney are a better team than us, simple as that. Much better defensively. But we'll have another chance next week and will bounce back.

But on a positive note, we have made some big comebacks this season and have also had some big comebacks vs Sydney.

Win the 3rd quarter, even by 1 goal and we are still a chance.

But right now its just a dream .....

Apparently we can still win this. I'm just tipping Geelong for next week based on this crap right now.

tippet has some finals experience so should be leading the forward line. walker looks a little lost. I think danger is looking tired. Porps is slow so we have a few problems to iron out. OK Sando balls in your court.

2 goals to half time?? right.
4 goals down.
we need to.... increase our score by about 1000 percent in the second half.

Mackay, Walker, Petrenko - All have missed easy set shots. That's 5 goals, instead of 2. Tippett should have kicked a goal instead of that horrible dribble kick. As I said before, Jenkins is carving up in the SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a ****ing disaster. All the stupid skill errors that didn't cost us in the last two weeks are really costing us big time now.

Shaw is having an absolute nightmare and just doesn't look cut out for finals at all. Our delivery into to forward 50 is SANFL reserves standard at best. Giving TIppett and Walker absolutely nothing to work with.

On a cruise ship in the middle of the pacific cannot watch anywhere:( just just scores again since halfway through the first quater what the hells happening? We better fire the hell up!!!!

Syd have led in their past 2 games and got done, we are still very much in this but need to win the premiership qtr

This is a ******* disaster. All the stupid skill errors that didn't cost us in the last two weeks are really costing us big time now.

Shaw is having an absolute nightmare and just doesn't look cut out for finals at all. Our delivery into to forward 50 is SANFL reserves standard at best. Giving TIppett and Walker absolutely nothing to work with.

The worst thing is that I (and others too, I assume) were just waiting for him to cough up a goal in this match. He's young and has got mountains of football ahead of him, but it was never in doubt how he would screw it up sometime.

I would like to know what the f*** happened to our rucks at the throw ins, in our forward line. Why was Walker doing it? Tippett disappeared (literally) The boys need to be shaken up and realis this isn't a H&A game. The physicality of this game will take its toll on the team soon

Surely... SURELY the Swans cannot have played any better than that first half... we need a serious Hawthorn style comeback to knock them off...

Dear god what is happening...

The only glimmering light is B Reilly... playing seriously good footy.

If someone could be clean with the football and give everyone some time we may be going better. Pressure on is intense but need clean one touch hands. Thompson huge case of fumbles today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back