Game Day Game Day Thread: 2nd Semi Final HAWKS VS BULLDOGS - 7.50pm AEST Friday ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey how come training was open this week but closed last week?
I think because they only open the last training session which is typically just light running and light ball drills. This would have been in Perth last week

I can't help but be a pessimist when it comes to the dogs in big games. I always seem to hope for the best, while expecting the worst. Definitely no different for this game. Pretty sure the mental footy scars as a kid in the late 90's are the cause.

I can't help but be a pessimist when it comes to the dogs in big games. I always seem to hope for the best, while expecting the worst. Definitely no different for this game. Pretty sure the mental footy scars as a kid in the late 90's are the cause.
I've never been the same since 97. And unfortunately pretty much every big game since has been much of the same. I keep trying to think this time it will be different....but I can't just yet

I've never been the same since 97. And unfortunately pretty much every big game since has been much of the same. I keep trying to think this time it will be different....but I can't just yet

You both need a big glass of harden the F Up!!!! We have all lived through the past Bulldogs sides, but mark my words this side is a very different side. We have every reason to expect more and we will get more!

Not sure if it was, or a bug with Ticketek - but yes, got it sorted in the last hour so :)

Just need to get through another two hours of work before jumping the train. Come on dogs, let's do this.

Fortunately for me it's my bosses birthday today and we jumped on the beers around lunchtime and having Street fighter comps on the arcade machine for the rest of the afternoon here at work so it's flying by

I do think this time it will be different. Not sure what's the better attitude to be honest. Both have merit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fortunately for me it's my bosses birthday today and we jumped on the beers around lunchtime and having Street fighter comps on the arcade machine for the rest of the afternoon here at work so it's flying by
Just saying that I tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to getting my hopes up too high in big games. It's not like I'm crying into my pillow about it (not yet anyway ;)).

5 hours you say...

e311f097.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You both need a big glass of harden the F Up!!!! We have all lived through the past Bulldogs sides, but mark my words this side is a very different side. We have every reason to expect more and we will get more!
Had reason to in the past as well - especially in 97. I believe this side is different too but I'll wait for a bit more proof before getting carried away

So pumped and nervous at the same time. Think Picken will be huge again and have a feeling Stringer will kick 3 and Dickson 5. Boyd will take a few big pack marks and get 1 or 2 himself.
If this were to happen we'd win in a canter

Your task and particular all of us at the game is not to hide in our shells if things get tough and against us as we did in1997
Our task is believe baby and cheer and yell and claw to victory
Never ever ****en surrender

I am much more nervous this week than I was last week, that was with going to the game.

We can't expect the Hawks to be flat like the Eagles last week, they will want to bring it again too but we didn't dominate CP for most of the season for no reason. Can see Libba being the inspiration tonight, hopefully he goes nuts. WOOF! :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largebluecircle:

Your task and particular all of us at the game is not to hide in our shells if things get tough and against us as we did in1997
Our task is believe baby and cheer and yell and claw to victory
Never ever ****en surrender
Oh it's not stopping me from supporting. Won't put me in my shell at all. There's only 1 way out of this and that's to win. It's just a matter of when? Some have been waiting over 50 years. My wait is nothing compared to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back