Game Day Game Day Thread: 2nd Semi Final HAWKS VS BULLDOGS - 7.50pm AEST Friday ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember last week, when we were hopeful but mostly doubtful? Now this week, there are doubts but mostly hope :hushed::neutral:
That's what's worrying me. ...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hoping that we win won't change the outcome :D
I've hoped we'd win every game of the season & we're into the second week of the finals

So we must be doing something right ;)
Of course you're right but I'm like the guy who is wearing the same jocks as last week! Very superstitious.

So, a ticketing question....

I didn't think I'd be able to go (wife had a prior commitment and society doesn't look too kindly on leaving a 2 and 4 year old on their own, unfortunately), but as of about an hour ago now I can. Result.

Just went to ticketek and when I try to select any ticket type it's adding about $100 to the price (category 5 should be $63 with handling fee, but is now $175).

Is this normal on game day for a final? Will it be the same if I rock up to the box office tonight?

I'd really like to be there, but nearly $200 for a pretty ordinary ticket is a little steep.

It's gotta be your computer mate. I just tried and getting correct pricing

It's gotta be your computer mate. I just tried and getting correct pricing

Not sure if it was, or a bug with Ticketek - but yes, got it sorted in the last hour so :)

Just need to get through another two hours of work before jumping the train. Come on dogs, let's do this.

Few people are saying we might struggle to run out the game, but I disagree. Last time we played we dominated in the 3rd quarter. I expect tonight's game to be quite similar.

I hate making predictions because I don't want to jinx the game though. Wish it were here already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few people are saying we might struggle to run out the game, but I disagree. Last time we played we dominated in the 3rd quarter. I expect tonight's game to be quite similar.

I hate making predictions because I don't want to jinx the game though. Wish it were here already.

Last time we played we started at quarter time, letting them kick the first 5 goals.

We lost.

None of the above will happen again this evening.

I think we can. I know we can. But I don't think we will. The pessimistic bulldog in me that remembers all the heartache just keeps reminding me that we can't.

Last time we played we started at quarter time, letting them kick the first 5 goals.

We lost.

None of the above will happen again this evening.
I'm actually worried they might jump is again - player nerves? Hope they have more strength in that area than me. Nervous!

In '61 two teams met at the MCG in September with the victor on that day going on to be arguably the most successful team over the next 55 years and the loser yet to return to that stage. it is now'16 and the two same teams meet in a do or die final.... '61.....'16 Will we see a reversal of fortunes and the Dogs go onto bigger things...

It was that fateful day in 1961 that I started barracking for the Dogs.
55 years is a long time to wait for revenge, but tonight's the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back