Game Day Game Day Thread: 2nd Semi Final HAWKS VS BULLDOGS - 7.50pm AEST Friday ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we make sure every single supporter brings there A game! Get behind the boys and start screaming from the top of your lungs! Get behind them! Clap every tackle! Every possession! Every 50/50! We really need a finals chant that gets the goose bumps on your arms going... That would get them fired up surely!

Can we make sure every single supporter brings there A game! Get behind the boys and start screaming from the top of your lungs! Get behind them! Clap every tackle! Every possession! Every 50/50! We really need a finals chant that gets the goose bumps on your arms going... That would get them fired up surely!
Just be LOUD. Make some NOOOOIIIIISE!!!!!

I was hard on Suckling last week but seeing him with his ankle heavily strapped tells me he is playing through pain. Hopefully we see a few long bombs and some accurate bullets from him. Played a very good game last time against the hawks.
The same injury he has kept me out for 6 months last year.

No pain until you're running and jumping. He's no doubt having injections to get through.

It's probably very wrong for a newcomer to litter an important thread on an important day with such drivel from the 1970s TV Theme world but I just can't get the words to Laverne and Shirley's theme out of my head as I head into Fed Square on the Tarneit train. Eerily poignant lyrics for the Dogs March to destiny

"Give us any chance - we'll take it
Read us any rule - we'll break it
We're gonna make our dreams come true....
Doin' it our way

Nothin's gonna turn us back now
Straight ahead and on the track now
We're gonna make our dreams come true...
Doin' it our way

There is nothing we won't try
Never heard the word impossible
This time there's no stopping us
We're gonna do it

On your mark, get set and go now
Got a dream and we just know now
We're gonna make our dream come true
And we'll do it our way - yes our way
Make all our dreams come true
And do it our way - yes our way
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you

Sorry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help but be a pessimist when it comes to the dogs in big games. I always seem to hope for the best, while expecting the worst. Definitely no different for this game. Pretty sure the mental footy scars as a kid in the late 90's are the cause.

My first two games live were the 85 QF and PF..... Set a very dark tone for what was to come....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where the bloody hell are ya? Just walked from the office to Flinders and not a Red, White & Blue soldier in sight!

Plenty of well wishers though

Where the bloody hell are ya? Just walked from the office to Flinders and not a Red, White & Blue soldier in sight!

Plenty of well wishers though
My train is currently full of red-white-and-blue!

what's the weather ganna do?
and what effect will it have?
i'm thinking dry game but i'm no where near the 'g

All the best to the Doggies at the Kennel. Not too much luck - but if you get the job done and roll us tonight I will be backing you to the hilt. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back