Game day thread V Geelong (May contain spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoiler alert.

jcw_rear_spoiler.jpg

Sorry ... couldn't resist. :D

yep sold out.

As in other thread if your going make a hell of a lot of noise we are on the main stage! COME ON EAGLES FIRE UP!

Is the game a sellout?

I just double-checked the ticketmaster website. They were selling tickets for "reserved seating," "restricted viewing" and "reserved seating alcohol free" but all three categories are listed as SOLD OUT.

They still have tickets available for the Derby in two weeks time though, so why not get your tickets for that now before they sell out too? Anyway, here's the link to buy tickets for any of the remaining WCE games, if you're interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It feels like a finals like buildup.

can not wait for this game to start, i get the feeling we will have a solid win..

last time i had this feeling we beat carlton by 6 goals :p

Yes I'm going, so excited and worried I feel sick! Was at the WCE/Carltank game and my voice has only just recovered. Hope we can make as much noise as that game, did you hear us! Hope I can leave work early or wont get there till half time in the traffic. Am expecting the worst like Carltank game but deep down I know we can do it!

Expecting us to beat Geelong by alot, probably about 30 points. Our press will be too hard for them to get through. Lynch out really hurts, but its great to finally see Stevens in the team. Getting excited, 2hrs to go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day thread V Geelong (May contain spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back