Game day thread V Geelong (May contain spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

SO pumped for this. ****ing Sea Eagles also had the bye last week, it feels like forever since I watched any footy.

Hopefully we play a similar game, relative to our form in the rest of the season, as we did against them last year at Subi.

On the train on the way to the game...pumped as can be for this one, haven't been to a game since the Round 1 win over North. Hope the boys can bring it home for all of us fans!!

It's funny how here in Abu Dhabi I'm getting the game live whilst many of you are not :p.

Having said that it's the first Eagles game they've shown on tv this year.

PUMPED. Come on Eagles!

By the way, we should be wearing our navy home shouldn't we? Eagles website says it's the Royal Blue. Probably just not updated, but I prefer the royal anyway. Gives it a more finals feel. ;)

By the way, we should be wearing our navy home shouldn't we? Eagles website says it's the Royal Blue. Probably just not updated, but I prefer the royal anyway. Gives it a more finals feel. ;)

I actually think it might be the royal blue :). Because of the navy in Geelong's jumper, although it doesn't clash anyway.

There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just come out with it. WCE will enter the game with having roughly 1,900 games worth of experience spread among it's 22 players ... the Cats have over 2,700. Yikes!

The promising thing though is that last week Essendon had around 1,800 games worth of experience vs Geelong's 2,500, and were able to knock them off.

Here's hoping we get across the line, but I'm starting to feel a little less confident of our chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im scared.

i think we're going to lose a heartbreaker by 12.

i suppose i think a win would just be too good to be true...

we're going to have to nail those set shots when we have the upper hand.

Everyone though West Coast vs Bulldogs would be close and hey, we beat them by 123 points. I have faith this team can keep surprising me and do something amazing this evening... here we go, the ultimate challenge.

im scared.

i think we're going to lose a heartbreaker by 12.

i suppose i think a win would just be too good to be true...

we're going to have to nail those set shots when we have the upper hand.

100% THIS!!!!! we have to nail every set shot and have lucko n our side re non-set shots,we need some flukey ones too..and umpires on our side,and footy gods smiling down,a couple of injuries to key cats,and...
also kennedy seemed a bit down against the blues..not his usual pumped self, like he was nervous against his old crew...so heres hoping he unleashes the beast today!!! :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day thread V Geelong (May contain spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back