Game day thread V Geelong (May contain spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the **** is everyone upset

We (the wooden spooners from last year) just defeated the team on top of the AFL ladder. Dominated them for a half, but Geelong were always going to come back

I hear ya, some people need to enjoy the good times before they worry about next week, how bout everyone have a fap first then worry about next week yeah..

Did anyone see the goal umpire slapped himself in the face as he signalled for either a point or a goal. Thought it was funny.

Loved the win. We seem to just do enough at home which is good.

Also just like to add bit from Dwayne Russell .

I think the Cats will win and win easily to be honest. The Eagles have improved a lot but I still think Geelong are a hell of a lot better side.

Dwayne Russell you knob geelong didn't win easily!:rolleyes:

Impressed with Ebert tonight, didnt set the world on fire but if he can keep this form up he is definitely in our best 22

Faaaantastic game!

We made Geelong look sub standard in the first half.

Knew we were going to answer in the 3rd and 4th.

That 30 minutes domination that bracketed 1st and 2nd quarter was even better than the Carlton burst. Unbelievably exciting, tough, hard, precise football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Cats will win and win easily to be honest. The Eagles have improved a lot but I still think Geelong are a hell of a lot better side.

trololo.gif

To be fair, I didn't think we would beat Geelong. :eek:

To be fair, I didn't think we would beat Geelong. :eek:

All year i have started the week pessimistic and slowly built my optimism up to the weekend. This week i started off thinking it was 50:50 - but when i saw the selected teams - i resigned myself to thinking they had us across the board with too much class

Our midfield in the past 2 games has really stood up under pressure

Saints next week at Etihad. Will have to play better then we did tonight to win that.

Mate, seriously get off it hey. Some of the stuff coming out of your mouth right now is downright embarrassing.

You reckon, after we just beat a team that 7 days ago was undefeated, that we will now have to play better to beat a team that's won 5 and a half games for the season? The footy we played from midway through the first term til half time was close to the best footy we've played in a single patch since 2006.

Go and enjoy the win, stop stressing about our second half, and let's get the job done against the Saints!

The footy we played from midway through the first term til half time was close to the best footy we've played in a single patch since 2006.

Go and enjoy the win, stop stressing about our second half, and let's get the job done against the Saints!
Alleluliah.

Can we all just enjoy the win & look forward to next weekend?? That's a long way away... :thumbsu:

The wooden spooners, have just defeated the #1 team in the competition, who had only dropped 1 game this entire season. What a HUGE effort !!!

HHHUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sheesh theres some negative moaners on here..the same ones often on gameday thread who one moment are creaming themselves over players, then 5 minutes later stabbing same players in the back..reeks of teenage hormones..inject some sense pleeease.

absolutely great win..standing on the sofa,spilling drinks and yelling..what a game..definitely WOW!! (curious-wonder what difference lynch wouldve made?..helped to drive a bigger wedge maybe)

also enjoyed seeing koby 1 kanobie out there..looks like he belongs!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back