• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Good
  • The look on Ken's face
  • The look on Travis's face
  • The look on Kochie's face
  • The value of Port's future second round pick, traded to West Coast along with pick 14 for Pick 12, Josh Sinn, who couldn't get near it in the magoos
  • Jordan Dawson putting Ken out of a job
  • But seriously, even before the kick Dawson was just so clearly our best player. It's almost depressing how big the game is to the next best. A class above
  • Maybe we should have a scout watching Brisbane's reserves every week. How didn't Hinge make it there? He's no world beater, but he's a top 10-15 player on this team. Does a lot right
  • His worst game yet, but Josh was still impactful. Just needs to get the hands cleaner in the big moments and he'll be unstoppable
  • Gollant is good. Will have some disappearing acts, but a welcome surprise how impactful he is and that he effectively is playing structurally as a key forward means we don't need to play more than 1-2 of, TT, Fog, Tex & Walker
  • Harry's back
  • I still think Elliot is on borrowed time, but good on him for having a crack tonight
  • I think Billy is better than Murray in that role. Serviceable for now.
  • Did Murph know he didn't have the legs and mayo that injury? If so, what a 1%er

The Bad
  • Chayce just doesn't have it. Time to cut the cord and have a spell in the magoos
  • Pedantic, but jeez it'd be nice if Ned stopped giving away overeager frees
  • Fog offering absolutely zero value. If he's not kicking 3.0, he's not on the field
  • One paced midfield again. Three accumulators with low hurt factor playing in the same rotation is painful. Need some balance and a point of difference
  • On that, if Matt Crouch never played a game for us again I'd be happy. That Willem Drew goal was enough. If he's not getting a cheapie, his man's doing a lot more. No hurt factor, no accountability and worst of all, his lack of athleticism/effort/pressure on defence just makes it so easy for the opposition to move the ball out of the middle.

The Ugly
- Dawson putting Ken out of a job means they may have a better coach next time. I don't like that for us.

Superb piece mate. First class 👍

Ken Hinkley smiling as Jordan Dawson is lining up to kick the goal after the siren.

What a ****ing muppet

s reactions share GIF

This was me to all the Port fans near me that had been cheering the 50 metre penalties and free kicks we had paid against us throughout the game.

This win is going to give not only Jordy an insane amount of confidence but the whole squad, thank you Jordan Dawson you absolute legend.

The free was for high contact. There was no high contact.

Murphy just very good at making it look like high contact in real time.

That was the best part. I couldn’t give one flying fu** if it was there or not.

True, but then again you can't just take out blokes when they don't have the ball either so it should have been a free regardless. Murphy's performance sealed it though, justice was served.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GBU: Jordan Dawson sinks Port Adelaide after the siren

Back