• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good:
Dawson: Our best recruit since Betts. Looks a class above.
Gollant: We have found a player here
Himmelberg: Reckon he saved his career tonight. Took big forward marks and had a big game

Bad:
Fog: had two shots, missed both. Looks off. Might be out for Tex next week.
Murphy: Two bad misses. Had some good clearances but didn't hurt the opposition
McHenry: Should be better by now. Is lively, works hard but not damaging.

Good & bad:
Frampton: Kicking is good and had some moments, but his defensive lapses were costly tonight

Ugly:
Umpiring putrid etc

His game as a small forward was poor but he did some great work at the contest. Won some clearances. I'll be disappointed if he's injured. Like McHenry, I'm not giving up on him completely but he can't be in the side as a small forward. Skills just aren't good enough.
He is a mid.
Great game tonight.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just watching the replay and it turns out Steven Motlop was playing

There are 4 standouts to miss next week..

Rowe
Frampton
Mchenry
Scholl

Maybe also add Fog.. however his delivery was woeful.
Nah, it's time to stop excusing poor delivery for Fog's underwhelming performances. Himmelberg responded by kicking four, Gollant also kicked four. Fog just simply isn't bringing anything to the table at the moment and needs a good spell in the twos to determine whether he really is going to make it. My confidence is decreasing week by week with him.

Oh come on, Gollant and Berg kicked 8 between them, there was no issue with the delivery tonight. Fog was purely keeping the seat warm for Tex next week.
That was clearly Berg's best game of his career - it was a better game than any Fogarty has ever had, in his 44 AFL games.

Both Gollant & Berg achieved more tonight than Fog has for the entire season to date. Heck, Berg's 2nd Q was better than Fog's entire season.

With Walker due back next week, it's an absolute no-brainer for the selectors when it comes to choosing who to drop. Fog was literally the worst player on the ground.

There are 4 standouts to miss next week..

Rowe
Frampton
Mchenry
Scholl

Maybe also add Fog.. however his delivery was woeful.
Nah.
Frampton yes
Fog
Jones
Rowe gets another week.
Would like to get pedlar in
Sounds like TT played alright not sure if he learn what he was supposed to though.

Oh come on, Gollant and Berg kicked 8 between them, there was no issue with the delivery tonight. Fog was purely keeping the seat warm for Tex next week.
Well maybe...

However.. the shittiest player on the ground might be Mayes? He kicked like 5 points and gave away the free that led to dawsons game winner....

I said in in the GD thread, you guys were running the game out very well.
Same as Round 1, just couldn’t execute that day. Today… much better 👍

Poor Ken. I just popped in over there, the savagery… Sad to say (for them) but can a new coach do any better? They seem to think so 😂
I don't think their list is as good as they think it is. They still rely too much on too few i.e Boak and Wines (and Gray when he's available).

Their 'holy trinity' that they refer to seems to consist of only one player. Duursma and Rozee are on a slide.

This is a look into their team in the next 2 years once Gray, Boak and Dixon move on, and it doesn't look that impressive IMO. They can't rely on Marshall kicking 5 every week!

Our two prized recruits over summer celebrate the moment together.

bc663341bfaf168f1232e4b14899c5d5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a fraction of a second, the ball off the boot was going right, missing.

I reckon the collective yearning of success-starved Crows fans and the eagerness of the Crows' juniors willed the ball to go left and through, consigning Port to a crushing loss and a 0-3 start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GBU: Jordan Dawson sinks Port Adelaide after the siren

Back