Unofficial Preview Geelong Cats V Hawthorn Rd 1 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol 2 fails in one comment.

What has Mackie done wrong now o_O

Injury troll on Jimmy too :straining:
That's your prerogative if you wish to remain naïve. I watched the replay. Bartel was still in defence and Mackie's poor decision making resulted in 4 goals.

That's your prerogative if you wish to remain naïve. I watched the replay. Bartel was still in defence and Mackie's poor decision making resulted in 4 goals.
I watched the replay too.

Get used to is all I'll say, neither are going anywhere. Pleases me greatly.

I watched the replay too.

Get used to is all I'll say, neither are going anywhere. Pleases me greatly.
I'm well aware of that, it's why your knickers continue to be in a twist whenever somebody dare question Scott.

I'm well aware of that, it's why your knickers continue to be in a twist whenever somebody dare question Scott.
Because I don't agree with the slating of Mackie from a select minority.

If we apply the pressure like we did today all season, particularly in midfield and up forward then Bartel off half back will concern me less than it would have a month ago. Especially if our clearance problem is alleviated because of a stronger midfield and ruck division.

Because I don't agree with the slating of Mackie from a select minority.

If we apply the pressure like we did today all season, particularly in midfield and up forward then Bartel off half back will concern me less than it would have a month ago. Especially if our clearance problem is alleviated because of a stronger midfield and ruck division.
I'm well aware that you're a poor judge of footy.

Mackie is slow and makes error after error, stop living in the past.

NAB 3 v Fremantle. 14 touches. 85.7% DE and only 1 clanger.

Nab 1 v Collingwood. 14 touches 85.7% DE and 4 clangers, of which 3 were free kicks against and the other was an awful assist :p

LOL

14 touches. 85.7% disposal efficiency and only 1 clanger.

Nab 1 v Collingwood. 14 touches 85.7% DE and 4 clangers (of which 3 were free kicks against)

LOL
You keep proving my point mate. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PkR7YTR.jpg

You're using stats mate rather than vision, otherwise you'd have seen Mackie continually fumbling and trying to kick the ball off the ground rather than bending over and picking it up or rushing it through.

It was embarrassing how much of a liability he's become. He's a premiership player though, eh?

You're using stats mate rather than vision, otherwise you'd have seen Mackie continually fumbling and trying to kick the ball off the ground rather than bending over and picking it up or rushing it through.

It was embarrassing how much of a liability he's become. He's a premiership player though, eh?
Even if we subscribe to that notion, you're writing him off based off 2 NAB cup games given he ended the season last year very well.

****en lol. You wouldn't be a good sniper, constantly overzealous in pulling the trigger :p

I'm well aware that you're a poor judge of footy.

He's not a poor judge of footy at all IMO. I've been a critic of Mackie but lets wait until the season starts until we begin to judge him. At the very least he has earned that.

Even if we subscribe to that notion, you're writing him off based off 2 NAB cup games given he ended the season last year very well.

****en lol. You wouldn't be a good sniper, constantly overzealous in pulling the trigger :p
I'm writing him off after a lot longer than 2 games. There's plenty of others who subscribe to the same notion.

I certainly subscribe to the notion that you're no longer trolling though.

He's not a poor judge of footy at all IMO. I've been a critic of Mackie but lets wait until the season starts until we begin to judge him. At the very least he has earned that.
The season has started mate. There's no time for stragglers.

cheers.

Mate haven't we learned this NAB series that good performances are shot down as "settle it's only NAB cup" but negatives are a sign of the sky falling in and treated as gospel, that it will eventuate that way in the H&A.....

:oops:

Nakia posts good stuff, gets personal when something isn't agreed with. Sharks33 would agree there.

I'm writing him off after a lot longer than 2 games. There's plenty of others who subscribe to the same notion.

I certainly subscribe to the notion that you're no longer trolling though.
I wasn't trolling at all. You've been on the bay too long...

So last season where he played well, or are you writing him off based off his 2010 finals series....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back