Autopsy Geelong defeated by GWS by 19 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor effort after Kolo kicked his first.

Spent all the tickets in the Kolo goal celebration.

PFD - Green's elbos lodged in whats left of Phis Larynx.

Rohan - Hippointer or Corky

2E - Hammy

Just a shit night all over really.

Credit to GWS for playing their guts out and playing like a team desperate to win.

With a few outs some younger Cats had a chance to shine.

Clark had a howler.
Narkle enjoyed watching the game.

Gonna be along week

Spit fire but be nice.

GO Catters

What a shiteful effort that was.

Who have we got to come back in next week because if I see Clark, Narkle or Close anywhere near the ****ing team I'll blow my top.

One thing I noticed all night was the enthusiasm and energy GWS produced after each of their goals, but the Kolo goal aside, we showed no energy to celebrate our goals.

They brought the energy, intensity and workrate, and we were sadly lacking in all areas tonight.

Mad_Hatter

3 times in the last quarter the ball was 60m away, Hawkins 5m behind his opponent.
Are we expecting our players to be able to hit him on the chest, over his direct opponent, from 65-70m away?
No, you don’t try to kick it to him when he’s 65m away!

Jenkins would have been better value than Hawkins tonight, no idea what was wrong with him but he just jogged along behind the scrubber he was on.
So many invisible zero impact players, amazing we had more scoring shots and actually got close in the end. Felt like a 15 goal loss.
Reckon this will be a record low number of voters in that thread, good luck to anyone who reckons they can pick out 5 half decent players.

Meh. Not that bad.
GWS are our bogey side. They're physical. Won't play them again.
Toby Green is the best player in the league. Wont play him again.
2E not much good in finals. Probably a positive.
Selwood could do with a couple of weeks off.
Better off Rohan having a couple off now rather than what happened in last year's finals.
It's seriously not that bad. Kind of positive longer term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The loss doesn’t hurt us in terms of ladder position for now, but the injuries are starting to mount.

Rohan hopefully just a corky (?), but Dangerfield and Tuohy could be multiple weeks on the sidelines.

On a positive note, it’s now near impossible Richmond make the 8, so happy days.

One thing I noticed all night was the enthusiasm and energy GWS produced after each of their goals, but the Kolo goal aside, we showed no energy to celebrate our goals.

They brought the energy, intensity and workrate, and we were sadly lacking in all areas tonight.

Looking at their song, they absolutely played their grand final tonight.

Clark kicks that goal its back to 3 points, they go down the other end and proceed to kick 2 in a couple of minutes, you cant carry that shit, ship him off to Freo for a 3rd rounder, and tell the campaigner to get a haircut he looks like a flog, send Narkle with him.

I'm so glad that the missus sat down on the couch for the five minute period that Jordan Clark made a meal of that set shot because not only did I not have to explain why I went off my f@&king nut, she went off with me! And she's not even a Cats supporter - she was just disgusted with that disgraceful effort by a professional footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Geelong defeated by GWS by 19 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back