Not open for further replies.
Comes with some injuries too...

Dahl, Simmo and Sav not quite right.

Go Catters

We have a foward line again,

allowed to move the ball quickly and through the guts again,

now let’s not make this a one off.
We won despite selections hey seeds!

The excuses are building thick and fast at Pcampaigner Road.

Go Catters

Well that was something.
Looked panic-y in the first quarter, constantly used the first disposal from a contest to put a team-mate under immediate pressure with a nothing handball still within the contest. Started using space after 1/4 time, started using the first option and started getting numbers to the ball, be it in the air or on the ground.
Super impressive turn-around and the 3 big dudes cashed in.

Genuinely an amazing effort, most of us were looking at another "brave" loss with a handful of key outs yet they completely flipped that around.

Awesome. Love that we learnt the lesson not to take the foot off the throttle, and not get defensive trying to hold a lead. It doesn’t work.

I said this was winnable. Get the ball in quick and move it much much faster.

I'll say it, even though the commentators are in fantasyland - no way are Richmond winning (or even in contention) for the flag this year. Lost 4 games already, beaten comprehensively in 3 of them and thrashed tonight. Gone.

Great win couldn’t ask for a better response to last weeks capitulation.

I expected as to go 1-1 from these two games, just got the 1s back to front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said this was winnable. Get the ball in quick and move it much much faster.

I'll say it, even though the commentators are in fantasyland - no way are Richmond winning (or even in contention) for the flag this year. Lost 4 games already, beaten comprehensively in 3 of them and thrashed tonight. Gone.
Woo, big call :eek:

Won't get nowhere near the love or adulation Cameron will get but what did Rohan get? 4 or 5 goals.
Pretty good
That’s the Rohan we want to see more of. Would make a bigger difference than anything else possible with this team.

What a win.

I’d like to thank David King for completely writing Geelong off at half time. He said it was going to be a belting and geelong looked a “long” 9 points behind and Richmond were going to absolutely blow them out of the water.

How is this bloke an “expert”?

But thanks David.
POTT
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙

Great win - the boys stood up after the first quarter where the pressure got to us. I was LIVID in the first quarter - we were struggling badly. It's so good to see when our players all contribute - even across the board - our forward line is now looking dangerous when we get the ball in quick - opposition can't double team Hawkins anymore because we have Cameron. Defenders did a great job (mainly because midfield was pressuring ball carriers). Henderson is excellent at contested marks - his only weakness is speed of the lead - but Richmond kept dropping it on their heads which helped us a lot. The team moved the ball quickly which was where we ****ed up in the grand final - good to see the team adjust.

I am usually not one to care too much about the commentary noise. It is all opinion based non accountable dribble. However, I draw a line under BT completing under selling Rohan 150 games. Take my Cats bias off, any player who achieves 150 games is huge. They are in the top 5% of AFL players. So what's wrong with celebrating this? BT in my view was way out of line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back