Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

nope..wasn't me I got outbid!:(
what.. u got me and I was happy to let it go as I thought it was one if us.....

shit.... no good deed goes unpunished....

GO Catters

Anyone interested in a guernsey signed by the 2009 premiers? (image below) COA is supplied also by Hard On Sports.

I also have a club authenticated Stevie J matchworn signed jumper from round 17, 2012

If anyone is interested please send me an e-mail to ak.one at hotmail dot com (PM's will not work for me on the forums)

$T2eC16JHJIYE9qUcNbwUBQcmN7b!Dg~~60_3.JPG

marshhhhh - best man cave ever! Love what you did with cards around the framed jumper. Gonna do that for my 07, 09, 11 ones.

Did anyone pick something up in the recent auction?
Got myself Duncan and Varcoe 2010 player issue.
And GHS and Vardy 2012.

marshhhhh - best man cave ever! Love what you did with cards around the framed jumper. Gonna do that for my 07, 09, 11 ones.

Did anyone pick something up in the recent auction?
Got myself Duncan and Varcoe 2010 player issue.
And GHS and Vardy 2012.

Didn't know you could tag people on here. There you go.

Yeh pretty stoked with how they came out. I love how the premiership redemption cards look too.
I've seen a few with just the premiers cards so I wanted just a little bit more to set them apart :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to auctions, i was staggered the captain coach signed jumpers minimum bid was $300. You could go to Cats shop, buy one for $110, and get it signed at training.

Weighing up whether to get Max Rooke or GHS to sign my #33 jumper as if i frame it, it will only be the back...

Didn't know you could tag people on here. There you go.

Yeh pretty stoked with how they came out. I love how the premiership redemption cards look too.
I've seen a few with just the premiers cards so I wanted just a little bit more to set them apart :thumbsu:
What was the ball park on getting jumper framed with cards? I've been quoted between $300 - $600. Need to do 3 of them so must start somewhere.

In regards to auctions, i was staggered the captain coach signed jumpers minimum bid was $300. You could go to Cats shop, buy one for $110, and get it signed at training.

The first part of that is that most clubs give you a club COA (which holds far more credibility than a memorabilia store's COA). I say 'most clubs' because I never got a COA for my Milburn 2011 'Just Think' top (the service through Geelong's auctions is pretty atrocious all round, frankly). Secondly, some people wouldn't be able to get to training, or want to buy it for someone as a present, or whatever. Thirdly, I'm not sure, but these might be PI guernseys?

Has anyone seen 2011/12 PI clash guernseys on the auction site at any stage? They must have got new sets in 2012 (for the premiership logo), but I don't remember ever seeing them. Very keen to get one of either or both (not fussed about the numbers) and I'm a bit surprised that I've never seen them up. I would contact the club...but see above post, regarding the service there.

What was the ball park on getting jumper framed with cards? I've been quoted between $300 - $600. Need to do 3 of them so must start somewhere.

Uhh trying to remember, I think it was $275 per jumper. Bear in mind that is insanely cheap since the guy that does all my stuff is an old guy who used to run a framing business and now just works out of his garage.
My mate got a Richmond guernsey framed with nothing but a photo and he got charged $300 by a shop in the city here just for that.
Definitely shop around, and try and get a look at some of the work they've done previously, most places have folders or something full of photos.

Weighing up whether to get Max Rooke or GHS to sign my #33 jumper as if i frame it, it will only be the back...

Tough call, you can go with the proven champion, or a possible future champion.
I'd go with Maxy, can't go wrong there.

Uhh trying to remember, I think it was $275 per jumper. Bear in mind that is insanely cheap since the guy that does all my stuff is an old guy who used to run a framing business and now just works out of his garage.
My mate got a Richmond guernsey framed with nothing but a photo and he got charged $300 by a shop in the city here just for that.
Definitely shop around, and try and get a look at some of the work they've done previously, most places have folders or something full of photos.

Tough call, you can go with the proven champion, or a possible future champion.
I'd go with Maxy, can't go wrong there.
I would get the player from the relevant year, ie. if it is a 2012 guernsey then get Horlin-Smith to sign it.

What's with the gold logo not being sublimated on the long sleeve jerseys, a 2011 jersey with a quick fix? little bit disappointed.

What's with the gold logo not being sublimated on the long sleeve jerseys, a 2011 jersey with a quick fix? little bit disappointed.
Really? Is this the latest batch from AFL Auctions?

How was the gold logo attached?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back