Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I've let the Gumbies down badly last year - but I can't change history nor hide behind it.

The only thing I can do is ask for a second chance - if I get it I can make amends if not well I've made my bed I just have to lie in it.

I know I've let the Gumbies down badly last year - but I can't change history nor hide behind it.

The only thing I can do is ask for a second chance - if I get it I can make amends if not well I've made my bed I just have to lie in it.

No worries, Last chance though - Make the most of it. - No spamming though

And also please welcome nickgrant and TommyJay.

No worries, Last chance though - Make the most of it. - No spamming though

And also please welcome nickgrant and TommyJay.

Can't wait to get stuck into the season. And I've adjusted my signature for Gumbies Pride.

When does the team sheet get released?

Welcome newbies! You've picked the right team ;)

Just don't touch that Ferrari in the car park, that's mine and I don't like scratches on my baby...

Welcome newbies! You've picked the right team ;)

Just don't touch that Ferrari in the car park, that's mine and I don't like scratches on my baby...

Uhh...may want to check on it.

Apologies for the liferaft.

[youtube]c4x-K9Rg5fQ[/youtube]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome job LC16. I'm no designer like you, but I had something like that in my head, and I knew if I gave the idea, you could finish it off. I love those, and I personally think they should be home & away, but I do agree with Doctor, maybe take the Gumbie off...

I reckon home and away take the Gumbie off, but maybe for a clash put a Gumbie on a bit bigger in size...
I'll take the Gumby of the jersey soon. I don't believe it should be used as a home jersey though. I also thought that a home jersey should be traditional such as Collingwood's or Geelong's in the AFL.

EDIT: looks better without any gumby on it. Even if its big like you want the clash.

Redone Home
GeelongGumbiesPreseasonNew-1.png

Redone Away
GeelongGumbiesPreseasonNew1-1.png

g'day guys im retiring from this shit hole of a club. best of luck for teh wooden spoon! hacks

LOLOL. :D:thumbsu:

*Seriously though, you haven't posted since round 6, I don't think the Gumbies will miss you somehow.

Sums it up pretty well TBH. :thumbsu:

I've a sneaky suspicion of some account "swapping" purely because of the sheer random outburst of it, but really, it's all about fun, it's all about the banter and as such anyone who doesn't feel like they're having a ball or enjoying the banter is more than welcome to either tell someone about it to try and rectify the situations or leave, there's no chains, there's no fire breathing vitriol.

So when there's an effort like SS', you just have to laugh at the wasted effort and spineless approach to the matter.

Do we have a rough match line up???

I was just mucking around 'cause I've got a bit of free time at the moment and came up with this...

Code:
FB – whoopsman – ninty - roostergal4eva
HB – nickgrant69 – Buckets007 - krisholio 14
C – Eagleoz83– Striker475 - Bartel
HF - Flawed Genius - TheDoctor11 - ACTHAWK
FF – axis_miles03 – winty – Claypigeon
Foll – StFly (vc) – Lion Cub 16 - peterss (c)
I/C – TommyJay – Jeremias

That leaves Cat_Lover, SwansationalSyd, safman, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr and J Selwood14 who are posted once or not at all in our team thread.

Please don't harass me because I put you in a bad position 'cause I don't name the lineup I'm just wasting time and helping the captain and vice captain :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back