Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been looking at some of the other team's jumpers, and I think our jumpers just lack that little something... With all due respect to LC16's designs (I do think they're great), I think we need one that just spices it up a bit, maybe for the clash...

Anyway, I've had a go, if you have any suggestions to make it better, please tell. :)

oktooh.jpg

Ok, I've had another shot.

I apoligise to the Dragons, my first go was an awful lot like their jumper.

This one's meant to look a bit more modern. A few parts of the jumper do look quite dodgy so ignore because I'll try to edit it in the coming days. Again, if you have any suggestions, please tell and I'll try to apply them. :)

2dmc8sn.png

Sure smells J3V in here :thumbsu:

You are unwelcome here with such vile slander, kindly find enclosed steel capped boot and promptly seek medical advice to return it to its rightful owner.

I have half a mind to actually approach Jobe just because he irritates the lot of you so and could use the laugh.

Anyway, I'm only popping in to say that unless you hear from myself or Pete on any new signings take everything with a grain of salt lest ye be caught up in idiocy.

You are unwelcome here with such vile slander, kindly find enclosed steel capped boot and promptly seek medical advice to return it to its rightful owner.

I have half a mind to actually approach Jobe just because he irritates the lot of you so and could use the laugh.

Anyway, I'm only popping in to say that unless you hear from myself or Pete on any new signings take everything with a grain of salt lest ye be caught up in idiocy.

I can copy-paste the PM from Pete if you'd like StFly

Using Bartel's designs as inspiration, made our preseason kit for the season :p

Preseason Home
GeelongGumbiesPreseasonNew.png

Preseason Clash
GeelongGumbiesPreseasonNew1.png

Actually like these more than our home and away jerseys :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Striker475

He was part of the franchise "West Gate Trolls" who applied for a licence to join the league in S14, however the powers that be decided to not grant the license, therefore all trolls players still wanting to play in the league were asked to join another side for the coming season and then if they like the Trolls can re-apply for entry to the league for Season 15, which means if the licence is granted we may lose Striker (and most probably will) but in the meantime lets make him feel welcome and i know he will add alot to the Gumbies even if its only for a season.

Welcome Striker! - Glad you decided against joining bonce and his cronnies ;)

Using Bartel's designs as inspiration, made our preseason kit for the season :p

Preseason Home
GeelongGumbiesPreseasonNew.png

Preseason Clash
GeelongGumbiesPreseasonNew1.png

Actually like these more than our home and away jerseys :)

Awesome job LC16. I'm no designer like you, but I had something like that in my head, and I knew if I gave the idea, you could finish it off. I love those, and I personally think they should be home & away, but I do agree with Doctor, maybe take the Gumbie off...

I reckon home and away take the Gumbie off, but maybe for a clash put a Gumbie on a bit bigger in size...

Welcome Striker, fantastic to have you on board buddy.

I understand you play wing...? Well piss off I'm playing there this season. :p

Guys id like to come on here and say that ive officially signed for your club and cant wait to get started, premierships a real shot here boys.

Is this kid for real?

I'm keen to join for a one season contract with an option to go again from the WGT. Number 22, preferred positions wing, hff, hbf. Looking forward to playing with you boys.

Welcome Striker, fantastic to have you on board buddy.

I understand you play wing...? Well piss off I'm playing there this season. :p

Is this kid for real?

Centre primarily actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back