Autopsy Geelong lose to Richmond by 26 points.. but it really wasnt that close

Remove this Banner Ad

That was poor.

Like really poor.

Sav took some good grabs and kicked some ugly stuff.

Every Cats player was ordinary.

And with that stick bomb.

Im going to bed for 45 mins before i go to work.

Shite really.

Go Catters

Well that was shit
Could have really set up a shot at the flag but shit the bed
Now looking like a trip to Adelaide for the first final if we can avoid embarrassing ourselves next week

We just weren’t up to it tonight and tigers played better , lucky to not be thrashed

dissapointing but I’m still hopeful with some good inclusions coming up for the finals

desperately needed Rohan to keep the ball in the F50, Gaz for his kicking and Selwood for his leadership

not too concerned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised people are content with this and saying "what does it matter?".

Well, we just gifted Richmond 3rd. We also basically just told Richmond that bring a little pressure and we fall apart.

Third for Richmond gifts them their bunnies Brisbane. So Richmond are now a good 80% chance to be in the PF. We have to go to SA and beat the team who has been top of the ladder all season, and should we lose that, we get Richmond in another PF. And we all know how they turn out.

A win tonight would have given us a mental edge, and bumped them out of the top 4. Now we have to hope Sydney don't turn up next week, because WCE and Richmond have teams that will roll over for them.

I have absolutely no faith in this team accomplishing anything this year, and now I would be surprised if we don't go out in straight sets.

I gotta say this is the softest Geelong team for a long while.. They shit the bed and just lose their mindset with poor skills and decisions..

On a positive note WCE will probably finish fifth and we can hope they lose week 1 and get that good draft pick...

Stewart, Ratugloea, Guthrie, Blicavs and Atkins were good.

The rest putrid.

We're going to win the flag boys and girls. Get ready.

Explain to me if Kolo kept Riewoldt goalless in a prelim, why he’s not on him tonight?
Henry panicked a lot tonight, didn’t even see Taylor in the second half nearly.
Grimes tore us apart tonight and we let Nankervis run around tonight like he was a running half back flanker.

In hindsight losing tonight should see us play PA in the first final in Adelaide and I’m more than ok with that

Heads up, that was shit and deserved to win by 10+ goals

Ugly and terrible footy. We played poorly and didn’t deserve to be within 10 goals.

in the context of the season as long as we win next week the game means very little really. Just a game to dissect and hopefully learn from.

truly believe our outs are much more impactful than theirs are given the game style we have.

Bring in rohan stanley selwood steven ablett And we will look quite different.

Richmond are the benchmark team in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Geelong lose to Richmond by 26 points.. but it really wasnt that close

Remove this Banner Ad

Back