Autopsy Geelong loses to Demons by 4 points - Rd 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no

Oliver & Dangerfield got votes from both coaches - with Dangerfield it's 2 & 3 votes

One of the coaches thought Selwood was second best and gave him the 4 votes, its the other coach who gave him nothing & why Dangerfield jumped above him

Interesting that outside of 2 players, the votes are so different, but wondering if Scott voted for the Geelong players & Goodwin for the Melbourne guys
I'd be interested in a complete tally of votes for Geelong players if they're accessible.

It would be a bit hard for him to get votes from both coaches considering he only got 1 vote :think:

Stanley 2 votes, Gawn 1 vote

I thought when you said "Did melbourne give him the one vote for leaving gawn free in the last play?", that you were referring to Stanley getting a vote; must have misunderstood

Not sure if it's been said in here or not, but Gawn had to take all the F50 ruck contests just to neutralise Hawkins. Dees played their hand on that one. Think we'll have a plan for that if we meet another team that tries that on us.

Not sure if it's been said in here or not, but Gawn had to take all the F50 ruck contests just to neutralise Hawkins. Dees played their hand on that one. Think we'll have a plan for that if we meet another team that tries that on us.
A few teams already have.

That's how the Dees often play though, they love having Gawn in the D50 to fill a hole and then they can use Jackson further up the ground in ruck contests. Stanley isn't threatening enough to force Gawn to go with him, Gawn doesn't get that some luxry of playing off his man when he's up against Nic Nat.

I had them up until round 18 but can't for the life of me remember where I put it.

This is what I came up with, hoping I haven't missed any votes

Geelong Leaderboard

Cam Guthrie – 55
Tom Stewart – 54
Patrick Dangerfield – 36
Tom Hawkins – 34
Mitch Duncan – 30
Joel Selwood – 30
Jeremy Cameron – 23
Brandan Parfitt – 23
Zach Tuoy – 22
Sam Menegola – 19
Jack Henry – 14
Gary Rohan – 14
Mark O’Connor – 9
Rhys Stanley – 9
Zach Guthrie – 8
Lachie Henderson – 7
Isaac Smith – 7
Mark Blicavs – 4
Esava Ratugolea – 4
Tom Atkins – 3
Quinton Narkle – 3
Jed Bews - 2

This is what I came up with, hoping I haven't missed any votes

Geelong Leaderboard

Cam Guthrie – 55
Tom Stewart – 54
Patrick Dangerfield – 36
Tom Hawkins – 34
Mitch Duncan – 30
Joel Selwood – 30
Jeremy Cameron – 23
Brandan Parfitt – 23
Zach Tuoy – 22
Sam Menegola – 19
Jack Henry – 14
Gary Rohan – 14
Mark O’Connor – 9
Rhys Stanley – 9
Zach Guthrie – 8
Lachie Henderson – 7
Isaac Smith – 7
Mark Blicavs – 4
Esava Ratugolea – 4
Tom Atkins – 3
Quinton Narkle – 3
Jed Bews - 2

Nice to see Parfitt recognised. A lot of his good work goes unnoticed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back