Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going to go down as the greatest thread in BigFooty history.......

GiveUsBackTheCup - yer about as gutless as Gary Ablett when he found out he lost out on the brownlow and the norm smith
as much as i am glad it didn't happen wouldn't it have been funny as if Garry got normie in a losing side like his dad did . they lost cause they went the man 2008 nothing much has changed they tried to hurt Hodge well you found out our General is made of steel suffer in your G-Strings ! W@#k&r$ and also the cats did not want it as much , they thought it would be an easy win how wrong they were !

That sign was a disgrace. Our players would of seen it on Saturday morning as they went to the G and it got in their heads and they would of spoken about why they are called the handbaggers.

It is unfair sicological warfare. The AFL should of taken it down and banned the memberships of the perpatraitors

the AFL should charge that soft scared cat player for trying to take Hodges rib out that is a low and disgusting act we are not the unsociable club geelong is !

This saga reminds me of a story from when I was at uni.

At Monash Clayton there is a week in July called Green Week where the Union puts on all sorts of drinking competitions and you effectively put a team together with your mates and get hell drunk all week and try and win the week and the fame of being the biggest piss-heads on uni.

One year while building our annual beer bong, we'd decided to let it double as our team mascot, and hence the Cow was born:

0003.JPG

It was painstakingly built from scratch using chicken wire, 2x4 timber and a crap load of paper mache. The cow had 2 funnels built into it's back with 4 connecting taps exiting from the cow's udder as shown below:
0005.JPG

The cow took about 3 days to build (not like we were studying) but it was well worth it in the end with the number of tasty beers we milked out of its udder early in the week.

Anyway, some rival jealous little f**king first year students decided to decapitate the cow and ran off with her head when we weren't watching. I can't tell you how incredibly incensed with rage I was at the time, that they would vandalise such a work of art that people had spent so much time creating. The cow is no more as a result.

Looking back on it, it still pisses me off a bit, but I'm damn glad we built it in the first place, as the enjoyment and amount of students that wanted to get their photo taken with the cow was pretty rewarding (not so rewarding for my liver).

So let this douche-bag have the sign, because the fact is it sat there on Geelong rd, insulting all the precious little cat supporters as they entered Hawthorn town, and it was so brilliant and it cut them so deep that they had to steal it, just shows that it did its purpose.
And no-one remembers that the Cow got decapitated, they just remember the painful amount of beer that it administered.

Neville Gangitano that is bloody awesome effort. A beer dispensing cow! :thumbsu::thumbsu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you can keep removing posts as much as you like.

The images were copied. As was the last one showing you remove the sign yourselves

Nazi MODS !! ITS ALL A SETUP

That looks to me like a photo of the pole going in, not out.

Still doesnt take away the fact that the sign is missing. When we (sorry, they) went back to collect the sign, the sign, poles and handbags where missing.

Someone took it. Someone has photos of the handbags...

Give us our sign back. Release the SIGN

Why don't you just make a new sign? Hell, I'll pitch in some cash to help, that way it will mean d!ck all that the choking hamdbaggers have the old one. We could even make sign even cooler and plant it outside Geelong

H2F, Rusty let this serve as a lesson. You put the sign to close to Corio so the ferals there could just afford the petrol to drive out there and get the sign. If you put it out a bit further they wouldnt of been able to claim it as they wouldnt have been able to afford the fuel.

BTW if you ever get the sign back and take it down here for a tour on the back of your Toyota, make sure you keep your speed up going through Corio and Norlane as they WILL steal your hubcaps if your going to slow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H2F, Rusty let this serve as a lesson. You put the sign to close to Corio so the ferals there could just afford the petrol to drive out there and get the sign. If you put it out a bit further they wouldnt of been able to claim it as they wouldnt have been able to afford the fuel.

BTW if you ever get the sign back and take it down here for a tour on the back of your Toyota, make sure you keep your speed up going through Corio and Norlane as they WILL steal your hubcaps if your going to slow.

rofl ... i honestly don't have my sign, but i just got a PM and have some detective work to do tonight.

If gc does have it I will make another video of me stealing it from his house.

Why don't you just make a new sign? Hell, I'll pitch in some cash to help, that way it will mean d!ck all that the choking hamdbaggers have the old one. We could even make sign even cooler and plant it outside Geelong

Great Idea Nev. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

signback.jpg

They are trying to discredit me and make it look like they have removed the sign themselves. The simple fact is that I have the sign and I ran over it. Those photos must be when they were putting the sign in..

******** Hawthorn supporters. Keep them under the pump. Payback fopr a stupid sign that ruined a grand final.

rofl ... i honestly don't have my sign, but i just got a PM and have some detective work to do tonight.

If gc does have it I will make another video of me stealing it from his house.

You will not get it. If you are looking for a house I don't live in one, I live in a flat and my dogs house is on top of it and he is a staffy and if you even come near his house and you are not me he will tear your throat out.

what??? can you explain what you meant for those who didn't see the removed posts?

It's a set up. They are saying they removed the sign I saw the photos, they are not real. We rammed it with my mates 4wd, no weak as piss pull it out of the ground. They concreted it in anyway, you can't just lift it out. It's a fake.

I have the sign and I will post the photos on Friday just as my red card deadline is about to expire.

They are trying to discredit me and make it look like they have removed the sign themselves. The simple fact is that I have the sign and I ran over it. Those photos must be when they were putting the sign in..

******** Hawthorn supporters. Keep them under the pump. Payback fopr a stupid sign that ruined a grand final.

It's a set up. They are saying they removed the sign I saw the photos, they are not real. We rammed it with my mates 4wd, no weak as piss pull it out of the ground. They concreted it in anyway, you can't just lift it out. It's a fake.

I have the sign and I will post the photos on Friday just as my red card deadline is about to expire.

Lol.. you didn't make that much sense before, mate. Those post are totally different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back