Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

2906444192_986d4dbc4b_o.gif

need I say any more.....

hahaha Now that is funny!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I don't think you will get the sign back and I'm not even scared by your threats and you can find me if you want I will take on all of you and with three phone calls I can have 100 blokes at my place ready to kick your heads in.

You wouldn't even have 100 friends on myspace, let alone in real life.

You wouldn't even have 100 friends on myspace, let alone in real life.

I have got easy 100 friends with the footy club and the cricket club abd the old work social club. But thats not the point flog nuff nuff, with 3 phone calls I can get them all to my place for a box on to kick some dumb **** Dork thorn heads.

Whats myspace?

I have got easy 100 friends with the footy club and the cricket club abd the old work social club. But thats not the point flog nuff nuff, with 3 phone calls I can get them all to my place for a box on to kick some dumb **** Dork thorn heads.

Whats myspace?

If it only takes 3 phone calls it's safe to say their surnames must be Ng.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats myspace?

Hahaha, if they're as soft as your footballers then it won't take long to dispose of them.

Just through Mum, not Dad and me. Its something to do with when the women is pregnant or something. It's not bad like they dribble, just they like to have sex and are not too fussy.

If you are making fun of my sister I will smash you.

I'm making fun of your sister now. My laptop is on her back, and I am triple wrapped for my own protection.

Just through Mum, not Dad and me. Its something to do with when the women is pregnant or something. It's not bad like they dribble, just they like to have sex and are not too fussy.

If you are making fun of my sister I will smash you.

:D

There have been some quality posts in this thread. This is the best one.

:D

There have been some quality posts in this thread. This is the best one.

Sorry RanceMance, but it has got to be this one

I'm making fun of your sister now. My laptop is on her back, and I am triple wrapped for my own protection.

Life hasn't been easy for you the last few days has it forrestgimp, but you are fighting way out of your league on this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back