Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Just through Mum, not Dad and me. Its something to do with when the women is pregnant or something. It's not bad like they dribble, just they like to have sex and are not too fussy.

If you are making fun of my sister I will smash you.

ha ha ha

I take it that you and your dad barrack for the cats, and the girls are hawks supporters then

No you nuff nuff flog, I call thre people and then they call three and before you know it we are grounding your faces in your sign.

Who likes to befriend a demented, childish, dumbwit excuse off a *****, that's right other demented, childish, dumbwit ******s.

Who's going to be pushing their wheelchairs? Or yours? For that matter.

You don't happen to look like a pigeon do you?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2570545

image2ns0.png

what a pisser, so much effort only for it to get knocked off, but surely you didn't think nobody would steal it, or cover it in black paint or some shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's crap. It's dark in the photo anyway. You couldn't get solar power in the dark. You guys are full of shit. Plus the sign is a different colour. I reckon you photshipped this also.

Derrrrrrrrrrrr you think?

Also that youtube video wont load for me and I desperatley want to see it, any ideas anybody?

That's crap. It's dark in the photo anyway. You couldn't get solar power in the dark. You guys are full of shit. Plus the sign is a different colour. I reckon you photshipped this also.

It has battery back-up for night viewing.

Derrrrrrrrrrrr you think?

Also that youtube video wont load for me and I desperatley want to see it, any ideas anybody?

Go to Youtube and do a search for "Handbagger"

Thats because its a new sign . . Handbagger

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back