Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm making fun of your sister now. My laptop is on her back, and I am triple wrapped for my own protection.

I went round to my sisters and you wern't there. Shes got her rags anyway her carer said so she cant do it or it would be messy. You are a liar too. If that sign doesn't have a battery pack I will steal the new sign too. See you later ******* flog nuff nuffs.

I went round to my sisters and you wern't there. Shes got her rags anyway her carer said so she cant do it or it would be messy. You are a liar too. If that sign doesn't have a battery pack I will steal the new sign too. See you later ******* flog nuff nuffs.

Your mum says hi, and eat your vegies.

Ps. I want my $15 back,
shes got a dirty crack.

You guys are ****en liars. I just drove up there and there is no sign, or else someone has stolen it too. Or the lights and betery pack things.

Weak pricks, that cost me heaps in juice.

That's crap. It's dark in the photo anyway. You couldn't get solar power in the dark. You guys are full of shit. Plus the sign is a different colour. I reckon you photshipped this also.

You clearly missed the day of school when god came in as a guest speaker and handed out intelligence.

Rofl at your ******ed sister too.

Don't piss in my pocket, I'm still pissed off you stole the flag. anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that we were the best team all year and you stole the Cup.

You thought you were so clever to set up the sign to sike us out of the game and you ruined the spectacle of the grand final by making it the wrong result.

I don't think you will get the sign back and I'm not even scared by your threats and you can find me if you want I will take on all of you and with three phone calls I can have 100 blokes at my place ready to kick your heads in.
bull dust your guys were the best team , they lost they had their chances and did not take them ! your team are scared of the hawks and they were when we played you in rd 17 with our guns missing too yes you were missing some too but no excuse at all we nearly did you then but made an error or two , we beat you in the one that counts the most so go away you soft whining cat or i will call the ranger to get you to the pound and lock you up !

I just went down to Werribee. . . .

signite.gif

LMAO classic, well played good sir. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are ****en liars. I just drove up there and there is no sign, or else someone has stolen it too. Or the lights and betery pack things.

Weak pricks, that cost me heaps in juice.

I thought you lost your licence. . . .05

I can't believe this thread. Greatest troll ever.

Need to find out where the sign is though

Givesusourfreedom till.....9pm tonight.

No pics by then there will be plenty of RED cards.

You have had long enough and im not going to let you continue this on.

Put up or you'll be shut up.

9 O'clock tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back