Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Geelong Road.... here's your ****en sign

suck on this knobs, all those floggy nuff nuffs who didn't believe I havd your ****en sign get ****ed

P1010994.jpg

LOL, i didnt realise the sign was that big.
Bit game giving them the bird though, i hope they dont track you down for your sake as im guessing H2F doesnt mind if his $400 shirt gets a bit dirty if it means getting the sign back lol.

LOL, i didnt realise the sign was that big.
Bit game giving them the bird though, i hope they dont track you down for your sake as im guessing H2F doesnt mind if his $400 shirt gets a bit dirty if it means getting the sign back lol.

I'll pay this arseh*le to get it back ... I really want this sign.

PRICK ARSED LOSER !!!

More of the curry muncher

P1010992.jpg

Any doubters now? I didn't think so dickshits. Not so cocky now floggs

Any fool can see that is corflute champ - much like your team - done on the cheap and flimsy.

Our sign was made of steel to withstand anything that was put against it - not dissimilar to the Hawthorn Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's bullshit, it's not a ****en fake. It's real. You guys are arseholes. I do something good and you bag me, just like my old boss and my parents and all my teachers.

fact 1. That sign has no holes in it...where it would of mounted to the pole
fact 2. Its got a white boarder around it...the orignal did not
fact 3. its way to flexable

and even your BF account is suspect......you claim to be a geelong supporter...but have posted non stop on the hawks board.....

Mate good prank.....but it has more holes in it then tu pac...... :thumbsdown:

Looks like the sign. :thumbsdown:

Must admit when I first saw it looked like Corflute but that wouldnt have bent. Corflute has a degree of strength against backdrop of a fence.

this sign with out the poles would bend.

:mad:

Now u got it, give it back.

Looks like the sign. :thumbsdown:

Must admit when I first saw it looked like Corflute but that wouldnt have bent. Corflute has a degree of strength against backdrop of a fence.

this sign with out the poles would bend.

:mad:

Now u got it, give it back.

then where are the holes ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back