Unofficial Preview Geelong V GoldCoast Rd 11 at Metricon Sat Jun2 @4:35

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy.... Im glad Black still in as he played a good game last week, as there are a lot of Black haters on Cats BigFooty...
I don’t get it either. 18 possessions, (10 contested) 4 tackles and 8 marks is a bloody decent game.
The haters are clueless .......probably the same blokes who think Parsons is stiff

I don’t get it either. 18 possessions, (10 contested) 4 tackles and 8 marks is a bloody decent game.
The haters are clueless .......probably the same blokes who think Parsons is stiff
Agree, like iv said before, even when he played last year in the forward line, he actually didn't play that bad!!!! But i do have to say he does look good in the back line....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black was good. I'd just rather us not have that extra defender. Suns are preety quick.
Can't see how we'll beat them up there TBH with this setup.

Thought Crameri would’ve just stayed until Menzel returned but I’m fine seeing another different setup up forward as well.

Have a feeling we’ll be giving Tim Kelly most of Dangerfield’s midfield time and playing Danger up forward as that medium marking forward. Kelly played forward quite a lot last week and was quiet.

Really excited to see McCarthy back.

Black was good. I'd just rather us not have that extra defender. Suns are preety quick.
Can't see how we'll beat them up there TBH with this setup.
Fresh legs with the week off and Witts giving them an armchair ride,I think the bookies have this one wrong.

Nice to see JJ keep his place. Was a tad quiet but they've kept the faith.

What set up?
Yeah looks like we're doing this again Dr.G.
My opinion only is we have a surplus tall down back, and it will compromise us against the Suns. I can't see how we win but hope I'm wrong.
I know you disagree.

Thought Crameri would’ve just stayed until Menzel returned but I’m fine seeing another different setup up forward as well.

Have a feeling we’ll be giving Tim Kelly most of Dangerfield’s midfield time and playing Danger up forward as that medium marking forward. Kelly played forward quite a lot last week and was quiet.

Really excited to see McCarthy back.

Crameri generally gets 1-2 goals a game , will need JJ , Fog and Macca to get at least one each and agree that Danger needs to play forward a fair bit if we're to kick a winning score.
Bit worried about our firepower TBH :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back