Game Day Geelong v Sydney Friday March 25 2022 7:25 pm @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got change mister, I want to play but I'm out of 20c pieces
The social media team seems more active this year and to be having fun with what they're posting also

Most concerned about Heeney, I think if he gets going they will be hard to stop.

Like last week, definitely want to see Cameron and Hawkins hit the scoreboard early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not really a ground for multiple big forward options is it? Esava stays in only because Stanley needs ruck support and Blicavs can’t be taken away from defence.
I’d be happy for Buddy to get his 4 goals as long as we win. But beyond getting the sun I want to see us continuing to play this improved game plan.

I’m surprised Cameron went to Sydney but now he’s there he is surely playing. He’ll be very important, perhaps he doesn’t need to fly at every pack.
Some quality players starting to come through in the vfl tomorrow so should be competition for spots.

Higgins rested as the S.C.G is not a ground for scaredy cats no place to hide on a small ground, the Swans have been good at jumping us, think it's our turn

When was the last time the Swans got a real jump on us?

Last year as led them 6.5 41 to 2.1 13 at quarter time - would think we got the jump on them

Otherwise, most recent matches have been within 1 or 2 goals either way at quarter time

Be interesting to see what becomes of us when a team actually decides to turn up and apply just an inkling of pressure. We were exposed in the finals last year when good sides hunted us and Sydney's a premiership contender who will hunt us from the opening bounce.

Be a good test but if Swans want to be finishing top four this year, these are the games they should win.

What are the expectations of Sav this week? Scott said he was dangerous last week............thoughts?
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

What are the expectations of Sav this week? Scott said he was dangerous last week............thoughts?
For Esava it's all about getting to the right positions and providing a contest. I thought he did that pretty well last week. It's not an easy role when you have other dominant key forwards in the team. And the criticism of lack of possessions doesn't make much sense to me. We want the ball in the hands of Stewart, Duncan, Hawkins, Smith - those types, not Esava.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back