Game Day Geelong v Sydney Friday March 25 2022 7:25 pm @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

As I posted on our board, of all the other teams in the AFL I respect Geelong the most. Dominant over a long period of time. A well run club with seemingly similar values as us - E.g. You stood up for Goodesy when the AFL hid away, you play a similar set up & have some great players surrounded by "role players" who play team first footy.

Always a great match up & there's been some belter games against your mob the past few years.

Just coming over to wish you luck + no injuries. Hopefully we put on a ripper game!

Cheers. Enjoy!

Hey guys.

As I posted on our board, of all the other teams in the AFL I respect Geelong the most. Dominant over a long period of time. A well run club with seemingly similar values as us - E.g. You stood up for Goodesy when the AFL hid away, you play a similar set up & have some great players surrounded by "role players" who play team first footy.

Always a great match up & there's been some belter games against your mob the past few years.

Just coming over to wish you luck + no injuries. Hopefully we put on a ripper game!

Cheers. Enjoy!
For me, that feeling's mutual. Out of all the teams in the comp, got the most respect for the Bloods and pretty envious of your young midfield. I imagine you must be pretty alone on your board in those sentiments though? I think I read a comment from one punter which was simply "**** Geelong". lol

Hey guys.

Cheers. Enjoy!
Respect is mutual. Hopefully a good contest that we win.

Be interesting to see if we can repeat our up-tempo style from last week as I reckon it might take a bit out of the players with the speed which we played in 30 degree heat. Would imagine it's been a light week on the track, especially with the 6-day break.

Could be a bit of a grind, which isn't foreign to us and could be a good sign going forward of the ability to win in different ways, should we do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Esava is to play forward some, you'd it was important to set the hook on him being a believable I50 target. TH and JC doing some decoying to clear out areas early? Would work if he snagged them, and would pay off later for those two.

Looking forward to this- a couple of good teams playing interesting footy. Should be fun. Go cats- winners by 12 points.

For me, that feeling's mutual. Out of all the teams in the comp, got the most respect for the Bloods and pretty envious of your young midfield. I imagine you must be pretty alone on your board in those sentiments though? I think I read a comment from one punter which was simply "fu** Geelong". lol
No Not alone. You’ll find a lot of us have loads of respect for the cats and their fans. It’s The cheating umpire-kissed Dogs and the Hawks we have no time for.

If your wondering that because he had a baby then don't worry cause he trained in Sydney yesterday and besides the baby arrived 3 days ago.
Yea it's all good. I seen a post earlier of him lying in a hospital bed with his baby.

It was taken on the 22nd but posted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back