Game Day Geelong V Sydney - Rd 7 - Sat May 1st 7:25 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our delivery inside 50 is abysmal. A real Achilles of Geelong for a long time and showing especially tonight.

Poor execution on all parts. Middle of the road team, that performs way worse than they are on paper.

"Because we're Geelong" seriously? Do you think we just played boring footy to give fans the shits? Obviously we played a certain game plan because it suited the available players and their capability.

With our forward line the way it is currently you will see some very attacking footy this year. I don't accept this boring footy rhetoric that's thrown around.
Cool

Catempire changed his view on ruckwork?

The only reason the swans are in this is cos their ruckman is murdering us
catempire I think this little nipsy is confusing ruckwork with hitouts.

I’m sure he’ll repent and apologise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was saying to Catman , its not even bad Rhys but *opponent is BOG* Rhys on the SCG where a dominate ruck gives a HUGE advantage.
It's pissweak Rhys week.
Hence annoying Stanley rather than bad Stanley - even when you're not having the best of nights you can still do the team thing, put the body in the way and not make things easy for your opponent

When any part of Stanley's game is off it seems that the rest of it soon follows

I commented pre-season that Cameron would only be of benefit if we had learned how to kick into our F50.

Unfortunately, we're resorting to the same 'kick in hope' methodology tonight that has plagued us for some years now.
It's how we play when under intense pressure. Maybe give the opposition some credit.

Sydney have an incredible record in close games at the SCG. Just saying.

Amazing contrast between the total dominance of the 1st quarter and the slop of 2nd and 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back