Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day, another Jessinta is pregnant article. I hope buddy knows how much coin is going into managers/publisicts pockets to make her career relevant

What is it that you are reading that has this appearing on your feed

This is barely watchable. Why not just let them play real football.
When these guys play real football it is just as unwatchable. No one tries and they try to get goals to the 64 year old journalist. The full back just doesn't even try. It isn't football anyway.

I just heard the worst thing my ears have ever been exposed to. Some bunch of troglodytes just made noise come out of their face and fingers about Anthony MacDonald Tippingwuti and then after the caterwauling, instead of being shot, they were permitted to make more screeching come out of their face this time apparently the howling banshee mating call was on the topic of Matthew Richardson.

I just heard the worst thing my ears have ever been exposed to. Some bunch of troglodytes just made noise come out of their face and fingers about Anthony MacDonald Tippingwuti and then after the caterwauling, instead of being shot, they were permitted to make more screeching come out of their face this time apparently the howling banshee mating call was on the topic of Matthew Richardson.
It was horrendous. The sound of a thousand abortions

Hannebery? Rohan? :think:

In all seriousness Cogs and Green resigning and a couple of others whose names escape me, well and truly puts paid to the “hard to retain players” argument coming out of the Swans

Ricciuto is part of the problem at the Crows I reckon. How can you say this to your supporters? They are the ones that turn up week in week out, they buy memberships and Merchandise etc. The supporters will always be there, Ricciuto and his mates won't. You don't burn the membership base.
Totally agree. Ricciuto seems to have that lovely mix of a massive ego and a lack of intelligence. Ridding themselves of him should be step one If I cared what the Crows did

In all seriousness Cogs and Green resigning and a couple of others whose names escape me, well and truly puts paid to the “hard to retain players” argument coming out of the Swans
So they pay Buddy, and Ive always said that was money well spent by them. But who else do they blow the cash on?

Its surely just poor list management.

Ive aways wondered if Harley wasnt up there white anting the place. His next move should be to pick up the phone to Bartel and see if he can get any tips on how the Giants take care of business.

Would he out them for receiving special AFL favours? is that what has prompted their latest tears?

So they pay Buddy, and Ive always said that was money well spent by them. But who else do they blow the cash on?

Its surely just poor list management.

Ive aways wondered if Harley wasnt up there white anting the place. His next move should be to pick up the phone to Bartel and see if he can get any tips on how the Giants take care of business.

Would he out them for receiving special AFL favours? is that what has prompted their latest tears?

There would be a few blokes on decent money, including Reid, Kennedy, Rampe, Lloyd etc.
I would have thought with the retirements of Jack, McVeigh, smith and Grundy their cap would look a little better.

Have they thought maybe some players just don’t want to play a shit brand of footy anymore?

Spectacular article by Mitch Robinson. I would love to read more articles with real insight like this. Best media read on footy that I’ve seen in a long, long time.

Spectacular article by Mitch Robinson. I would love to read more articles with real insight like this. Best media read on footy that I’ve seen in a long, long time.

He would put muppett Barrett, and Slobbo to shame. A great article by Mitch. I hope he becomes, an honest, good journalist, unlike the ones we have now🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide seem to on the way back by employing dunstall to the review panel

Even though reports mention hes a hall of famer and over a thousand goals, hawk fans will know its he who kick started the revoulution at the hawks which led to clarko being coach, when he stood in as temporary ceo and director of football

Adelaide seem to on the way back by employing dunstall to the review panel

Even though reports mention hes a hall of famer and over a thousand goals, hawk fans will know its he who kick started the revoulution at the hawks which led to clarko being coach, when he stood in as temporary ceo and director of football

That's good news. Although it's satisfying to make fun of the hapless Crows, SA is a big football state and they should have a good squad. It more fun to hate them when they earn our ire through good performance instead of despising them for being a grade A clown show.

Also, the Hawthorn organisation coming to the rescue again. Hawthorn people taking over governance of the AFL cannot come soon enough for the competition.

There would be a few blokes on decent money, including Reid, Kennedy, Rampe, Lloyd etc.
I would have thought with the retirements of Jack, McVeigh, smith and Grundy their cap would look a little better.

Have they thought maybe some players just don’t want to play a s**t brand of footy anymore?
If they are paying any of those guys Coniglio, Whitfield, Greene type money then it's just basic mismanagement.
Look at the Tippett example, even full fitness and playing out of his skin he was never worth the money they were paying.
And carrying spuds like Jack. He was good for them, but he and his like should have been retired years ago to keep someone like Mitchell.
Mismanagement may not be strong enough to describe their situation. It's gotta border on incompetence, or deliberate sabotage.
And I return to the thought of that egghead Harley at the very least being out of his depth.
I derive a perverse pleasure seeing these sycophantic softcocks being treated as the ugly Sydney stepsister. On this count, I don't mind the AFL favouring the other side of town.

If they are paying any of those guys Coniglio, Whitfield, Greene type money then it's just basic mismanagement.
Look at the Tippett example, even full fitness and playing out of his skin he was never worth the money they were paying.
And carrying spuds like Jack. He was good for them, but he and his like should have been retired years ago to keep someone like Mitchell.
Mismanagement may not be strong enough to describe their situation. It's gotta border on incompetence, or deliberate sabotage.
And I return to the thought of that egghead Harley at the very least being out of his depth.
I derive a perverse pleasure seeing these sycophantic softcocks being treated as the ugly Sydney stepsister. On this count, I don't mind the AFL favouring the other side of town.

100% with you. Cannot stand the Swans, their supporters and the constant AFL handouts that provided them with success they did not deserve.

Have no problem with struggling teams in northern states getting access to academy picks, but for the Swans to get it is corrupt. In addition the AFL removes CoLA and then provides huge ambassadorial payments to extend their cap.

AFL equalisation is not equalisation, it's about customised benefits for specific teams that meets the AFL's agenda. Just glad we have presidents like Jeff and Eddie that call it out.

Totally agree. Ricciuto seems to have that lovely mix of a massive ego and a lack of intelligence. Ridding themselves of him should be step one If I cared what the Crows did

As one who lives in Adelaide and deal with people involved in the Crows, it's a mystery to many people how he has managed to assume so much power with the club. Then again, the jobs for the boys network in Adelaide seems to encourage that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back