Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Morris reporting no fracture, just bruising
If it’s bad enough you go to hospital for bruised ribs, they’ll still be very painful for the next 14-21 days.

He shouldn’t be playing next Friday, but no doubt he will want to.

If it’s bad enough you go to hospital for bruised ribs, they’ll still be very painful for the next 14-21 days.

He shouldn’t be playing next Friday, but no doubt he will want to.

Nash destroyed him last time.

We made a big mistake taking him off Butters in the last to clamp JHF instead.

Butters put in an all time great quarter.

I want to send gws onto geelongs side of the draw and setup a swans prelim for us. GWS are definitely the more hardened team that scare me.
With the week off they will be refreshed & will run out the game. A tough task to beat them but not impossible.
All of course if they beat $wines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fail National Basketball Association GIF by Indiana Pacers

As far as the size of the SCG it's more the shape than the actual size that makes the difference. I believe it's more circle shaped than oval shaped so it's quite wide but a bit short, if that makes sense. Total area could be similar to the MCG but the shape is different.

Find myself barracking for the Giants for better or worse, just can't stomach barracking for Sydney.

As far as the size of the SCG it's more the shape than the actual size that makes it different. I believe it's more circle shaped than oval shaped so it's quite wide but a bit short, if that makes sense. Total area could be similar to the MCG but the shape is different.

Find myself barracking for the Giants for better or worse, just can't stomach barracking for Sydney.

I'm barracking for suspensions 😆

Some of these marks to Jesse Hogan his were the only hands on the ball. I didn't think they were marks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back