Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS starting playing slow, stop-start play 6 minutes from the end when they were only a goal up.

That result was always coming. Suprised it wasnt a bigger margin. Sydney flooded back and then sling shotted over and over again.

Big bottle job from GWS.

Im happy with the result despite. I would prefer to play Sydney in a prelim but I would prefer to play at the Giants stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our path to glory just became clear…

Port Adelaide in Adelaide
Sydney in Sydney
GWS/Geelong/Brisbane/Carlton at the MCG

I’m starting to think GWS threw that game to avoid getting us in the prelim. If I knew a loss gave me a prelim v geelong and a win put me on hawthorns side of the draw I would throw that game also.

i like this, gws have geelong covered if they get there. As big an event as it would be, prefer to play the giants in the GF.

Syd will be difficult for us - interesting to see if we can find the space to run on a short but wide ground

No because losing a grand final to geelong is not an option. Losing a GF to GWS won’t leave scars.
ooooh I have never forgotten going home after the giants belting the Hawks at their wretchedhome ground.. mid winter, train was fullof crowing giants supporters.... wouldnt wish that on anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back