No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I normally don't bother but U've caught covid and the white colouring was killing me.

As someone who can't afford to wake everyone else in the room when I am on my phone or laptop - everything I can put in dark mode I do. Godspeed with the rona - I was lucky enough to get over it fairly quick. Have had a cold drag on the last week that has been more annoying than getting covid was.

As someone who can't afford to wake everyone else in the room when I am on my phone or laptop - everything I can put in dark mode I do. Godspeed with the rona - I was lucky enough to get over it fairly quick. Have had a cold drag on the last week that has been more annoying than getting covid was.

Yeah I found the recent cold I had was more annoying than covid too.

I have been a mate's personal reference for a lot of his security clearance upgrades. Defence sure like to know about their people's sexual proclivities!
Think it's about propensity to be blackmailed. The more skeletons you have, the higher the risk.

Same with gambling...if there is a risk you have a problem then you may need money down the track, again opening yourself up to bad actors.

Think it's about propensity to be blackmailed. The more skeletons you have, the higher the risk.

Same with gambling...if there is a risk you have a problem then you may need money down the track, again opening yourself up to bad actors.

Yeah that's how he described it to me afterwards, makes perfect sense - still always a bit odd getting asked if your mate watches pr0n and who he sleeps with.

Maybe Jackie could've gotten there if he wasn't so relentless in pursuit of his favourite two pastimes?

Or maybe the Dees wouldn't have won if they didn't trade him and (ahem) others?

Who knows

Deledio missed a few flags :oops:

But probably would have missed them with injury anyway had he stayed with Tuggers

Yep, but he wasn't a GWS no 1 pick. Same with Deledio

jim halpert GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back