Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that the mic was turned on for the child and Dunkley. I'm not being cynical, am I?
My guess was they thought Sydney would win, so the girl presenting the no 5 would have been giving it to Heeney. So they prepped for that but kept it even though they lost. Would have made more sense for Lachie Neale (no disrespect to Dunkley)

For all you guys down south enjoying the Swines losing and cheering on the Paddle Pop's, spare a thought for us Hawks up here in Brisbane. It's one thing to experience a one team out of many in Melbourne winning, but just imagine what it's like when it's the only team in town. You can't escape it, it's everywhere and the bandwagoner's will be in full force.

Fun times ahead. :poo:

Wonder if the Lions will suffer the now traditional post Premiership hangover in 2025 like the Pies did this year?

On paper they will still be super strong next year and Fages is a very canny at managing players emotions so I doubt it.

Wonder if the Lions will suffer the now traditional post Premiership hangover in 2025 like the Pies did this year?

On paper they will still be super strong next year and Fages is a very canny at managing players emotions so I doubt it.
Depends. Losing Joe Daniher would be a blow. But they get Coleman back and another Ashcroft gifted to then in the draft. Could actually be better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends. Losing Joe Daniher would be a blow. But they get Coleman back and another Ashcroft gifted to then in the draft. Could actually be better
Yeh I feel like the Pies plucked that Premiership outta their butts a little bit last year given the moderate level of talent that was on their list. Wasn't a huge suprise that they crashed to earth in 2024.

The Lions though are pretty much the most stacked team in the league across all three lines so it would be hard to see them missing the finals just purely on the level of talent on their list.

Sydney for the 3rd time in Longmires tenure has not turned up on Grand final day. This is another terrible loss.

Not sure this can be easily explained ... Horse clearly has a issue on the last day... doesn't set up the team for success.

Dare I day it but he is a chocker ... 1 win 4 losses in Grand finals.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back