No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to collect week by week date on all the afl journalists. Listen read and watch everything and keep a running tally on the percentage of pieces or commentary is positive, neutral and negative. You could even go a little deeper and link particular reporters to positive puff pieces about their favourite clubs and negative dribble about their hated teams. Imagine making this data public like champion data so through afl player ratings. It would push the media further to be fair and share their load of positive and negative media. If I didn’t already have such a busy life it’s probsbly something that could draw a lot of public attention through social media and the like.

I would love to collect week by week date on all the afl journalists. Listen read and watch everything and keep a running tally on the percentage of pieces or commentary is positive, neutral and negative. You could even go a little deeper and link particular reporters to positive puff pieces about their favourite clubs and negative dribble about their hated teams. Imagine making this data public like champion data so through afl player ratings. It would push the media further to be fair and share their load of positive and negative media. If I didn’t already have such a busy life it’s probsbly something that could draw a lot of public attention through social media and the like.
Seriously, don’t do it to yourself. Most of the muckrakers are not worth the effort.

Wow, I'd rather crawl 10 kilometres across broken glass. bindi eyes ad dogshit.

Connor McKenna obviously isn't part of the "you can have a beer with him" good ol boys network.

Murphy, Lewis and Riewolt lining up to be more outraged at the sentence than each other.

A small nibble that doesn't break the skin obviously worse than.
Breaking cheekbones with reckless acts
Systematic drug doping
Deliberately breaking noses.

It's hilarious just how warped peoples perceptions of right and wrong are.

View attachment 481637
View attachment 481638

How does that work?
Other than Rioli, Richmond has a clean bill of health........again.

It can't just be luck but can't say what it is. Yes, management to a point, but how can one team have 1 player unavailable where another has 9?

No matter how you look at it. We have at least 6 of our best 22 out injured for a minimum 4 weeks.

Byrne
Docherty
Lang (i have him best 22)
Marchbank
Pickett
Williamson

I find in difficult to see how we will get across the line in the next 4 matches tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 481637
View attachment 481638

How does that work?
Other than Rioli, Richmond has a clean bill of health........again.

It can't just be luck but can't say what it is. Yes, management to a point, but how can one team have 1 player unavailable where another has 9?
Could possibly say more about us than them. What do other injury lists look like, 3 weeks into a season?

9 sounds pretty high to me, this early in the season. Are our training loads right? How about our recovery?

Who's currently in charge of our medical team? They might have some questions asked before too long.

No matter how you look at it. We have at least 6 of our best 22 out injured for a minimum 4 weeks.

Byrne
Docherty
Lang (i have him best 22)
Marchbank
Pickett
Williamson

I find in difficult to see how we will get across the line in the next 4 matches tbh

Lang is probably in. Byrne isn't though. Still a shit injury list.

The thing is, * are laboring under high expectations. They are generally expected by their own fans and by much of the media to be competitive this season. Anything less than top 8 is a fail for them.

In our case, one advantage of being widely tipped to finish bottom three again is that at least we can't fall below expectations. (Except our own. :()

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back