No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t he make a squillion bucks last year on a parcel of land around Torquay that was turned into a sub-division??
I believe so. Difficult to understand why he needed to get into the drug trade.

What an absolute disgrace Mark Thompson is, to think this bloke slotted in to take over from Hird as coach at the height on the *Essendon Drug Scandal and had everyone hoodwinked that he had no knowledge and tried to stop the injections etc, smug prick knew all along what was going on at the club, he had previous dealings with Dank & Robinson.

Sat there coaching after Hird was outed for 12 months like a supposed clean skin and made out he was going to steer them down the right track.

People always forget to factor in the interest on the loan he would have taken out , land tax and rates when assessing profit on property development. He held the property for around 5 years from memory. Still would have made a tidy sum.

He sure would have but I think from memory he was part of a consortium and I think Dodoro was part of it as well.

Come to think of it, pretty sure it was in the vicinity of $35M in total.

He sure would have but I think from memory he was part of a consortium and I think Dodoro was part of it as well.

Costa was involved somehow, recall there were murmurs of collusion with the state government to get the zoning permit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Casey (Clinton's bother ) a big bomber supporter put them into it. Casey also has a big stake elsewhere Armstrongs Creek which he JV'd with Metricon.

Costa was involved somehow, recall there were murmurs of collusion with the state government to get the zoning permit.
Was Justin Madden involved with the zoning stuff ? When he was a minister in the state gov.

Ice pipes, ecstasy tablets, digital scales and DNA found on bags ice....7 counts including trafficking, following a raid on his house

It was common knowledge in Geelong when he was there he liked party drugs....rumours swirling for years

Wasn’t it on footy classified one night he sai he was going into the frozen water business?

Sorry no sympathy

Trafficking.... well he gets what he deserves

I would make the assumption that the trafficking charges would relate to quantity rather than actual supplying.
He was lucky the MDMA was found in another room (just under a Kg)
If he fronts up to “personal use” the trafficking charges would more than likely be dropped.
Unless they have evidence to the contrary.

But I’m purely being ussumptive with the above.

It’s sad that it has come to this, hopefully will be the prod he needs to turn his life around.
Drugs and the consequences destroy lives, and not just those of the user. The single biggest issue we face.

Ice pipes, ecstasy tablets, digital scales and DNA found on bags ice....7 counts including trafficking, following a raid on his house

It was common knowledge in Geelong when he was there he liked party drugs....rumours swirling for years

Wasn’t it on footy classified one night he sai he was going into the frozen water business?

Sorry no sympathy

What an absolute disgrace Mark Thompson is, to think this bloke slotted in to take over from Hird as coach at the height on the *Essendon Drug Scandal and had everyone hoodwinked that he had no knowledge and tried to stop the injections etc, smug prick knew all along what was going on at the club, he had previous dealings with Dank & Robinson.

Sat there coaching after Hird was outed for 12 months like a supposed clean skin and made out he was going to steer them down the right track.
Yep. Said it all along that he got off too lightly and his involvement was more than meets the eye. This drug trafficking pretty much confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back