No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

There has to be something more to the recurring Max King and Ben King injuries than just bad luck. Two promising young careers that look on a knife's edge if their tendons and ligaments don't start holding up to stress.

Bulldogs dumped from the Good Friday game vs Norf, in favour of Carlton (so it's Carlton vs Norf)
Wow. I think they dumped the wrong side.

There has to be something more to the recurring Max King and Ben King injuries than just bad luck. Two promising young careers that look on a knife's edge if their tendons and ligaments don't start holding up to stress.
The lesson is don’t be so mediocre you have to rely on potential star 20 year olds to change everything. And of course can we get either on the cheap given their injury history?

sven_inc has shared some theories on Max and his running style before.

Could easily be something to do with their connective tissue not quite being as strong as other people.

Could be the way they run or they are unlucky.

Hopefully it’s just unlucky and we can see them live up to their talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw a case of this on 24 hrs in A&E recently… terrible affliction for those with the worst symptoms, wouldn’t wish it on anyone
Really depends on which type you get as well. Vascular can show next to no symptoms until it’s too late.

Where as others can be non life threatening, but absolutely ruin your quality of life.

Especially if you get POTS linked in with it.

The AFL aren't in a hurry to release this fixture are they ?
Well, have a look at the reaction when the AFL announced round 1 and the timing of it.

What's the hurry? Seriously? 2023 will still happen when you wake up tomorrow.

Well, have a look at the reaction when the AFL announced round 1 and the timing of it.

What's the hurry? Seriously? 2023 will still happen when you wake up tomorrow.

For fans that are dedicated enough to travel to games on a regular basis the earlier the better, makes it easier with work and accom etc..

Other than that it makes no difference really, but yeah for the fans and planning it is a lot better.

For fans that are dedicated enough to travel to games on a regular basis the earlier the better, makes it easier with work and accom etc..

Other than that it makes no difference really, but yeah for the fans and planning it is a lot better.
Yes, I empathise because I'm in the same situation as you, and I have to wait until the VFL draw is released too so I can see which Hawthorn games align with Box Hill.

But 2023 will still happen when I wake up tomorrow.

Hawks v Giants in magic round on the Sunday and probably in the barossa valley

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Given what will probably be less than pleasant memories of our club's time there in the 2020 hub, it would be fantastic to see us light it up with enthusiastic effort and hopefully a big statement win.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back