No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Langford goal was the most bizarre dribble. It literally did not change its line. It deviates even a mm and it probably hits the post
I was thinking the GWS one. It was a near carbon copy of the Treloar goal.

Crazy to think he’s had two goals by incredible bounces.

I can't come around to liking the dogs.
I think it dates back to a rare game where they beat us out at Waverley one day.
Clearly I've never got over it. 😂

Any club trading for Rory Lobb are out of their mind, he is simply no good 👍

Any club trading for Rory Lobb are out of their mind, he is simply no good 👍
full

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wouldn’t have gone close to winning the 2016 flag with these holding the ball interpretations.
Ain't no way! We laid 100 tackles for something like 2 holding the ball calls. They wouldn't have even made it past us.

I predict both Caleb Daniel and Jack Macrae will be at different clubs next year. There's no way that the level to which they've fallen off is organic.

Dogs had a shit start to the year, played some good games in form, then went back to getting flogged.

In saying that, Brisbane looked like they had intent tonight, I haven’t watched heaps of them but from what I have seen they looked to ramp it up a few levels against the Dogs. Maybe something has finally clicked this year?

100%
Doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.
And then there's this after the game:

"For Brisbane coach Chris Fagan, it was a pleasing return from the bye after a frustrating loss to Hawthorn last time out.

"It was good to have the bye, I think we had a few sore boys playing that game against Hawthorn, and a few out as well," Fagan said.

"Wouldn't mind Eric Hipwood against Hawthorn a few weeks ago if he was going to play like that," he followed up with a smile."

Tosser.

And then there's this after the game:

"For Brisbane coach Chris Fagan, it was a pleasing return from the bye after a frustrating loss to Hawthorn last time out.

"It was good to have the bye, I think we had a few sore boys playing that game against Hawthorn, and a few out as well," Fagan said.

"Wouldn't mind Eric Hipwood against Hawthorn a few weeks ago if he was going to play like that," he followed up with a smile."

Tosser.
Did he really say this?
What the heck :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back