Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you considered though how missing on Wayne Milera and Troy Menzel has hurt us long term?
Haha of course, how could I forget. You forgot throw in Dean Gore who everyone on here was doing cartwheels over.

So how do Frematle get this done ... and could we make hay from it? Im not sure they have someone id be desperate to get hold of that would be gettable.

$10.5M for Jackson. In a way I admire it. They have been the shoeshine boy to the big suit in town for too long..have watched them win three flags ..and have never had a drink from the cup themselves.. and the now have a window...they might have a chance the next thee to five years while WC restock their talent. To even the score, maybe even have a little era for themselves

Its OK to offer big dollars and attract him ...but they are no longer a dregs drinker... Id have thought that they may have targeted a certain Brayshaw brother rather than Jackson... but it looks like they want to go the guts ..and really land a big young WA fish.

They will have a late R1...lets say P15 to P20 ... and then do not have anything till R4. They would expect next years R1 to be late as well.

Meek will not reap them much.. maybe an R2. Could they encourage Perace to go to get a comp pick? No way Jackson is going to the PSD so it might be get the popcorn out.

Sounds like pearce will sign (although id let him walk they wont and he wants to stay).

1.5mil pa is rubbish its a sumich rumour ignore it. That said i can see them offering 800k for 6/7years.

I agree it will be tricky as this years and next years first are unlikely to satisfy melb without something else added.lobb is the obvious player (given his age) either to melb or a 3rd club. Maybe logue? Sturt might be one they let go but he is a R3 at best. I agree meek wont get a high pick and i reckon they hold him anyway.

Sounds like pearce will sign (although id let him walk they wont and he wants to stay).

1.5mil pa is rubbish its a sumich rumour ignore it. That said i can see them offering 800k for 6/7years.

I agree it will be tricky as this years and next years first are unlikely to satisfy melb without something else added.lobb is the obvious player (given his age) either to melb or a 3rd club. Maybe logue? Sturt might be one they let go but he is a R3 at best. I agree meek wont get a high pick and i reckon they hold him anyway.

The number is not something id be overly concerned with...thats a different issue ... but the trade is what im more wondering about. Jackson would demand two serious R1 picks imo. Two late R1's would be light.

Worpel and Bruhn would be the two the cats should be looking at to help offset the transition.

Zaine Cordy is a free agent and would be a decent option for the Cats defensively

Worpel and Bruhn would be the two the cats should be looking at to help offset the transition.

Zaine Cordy is a free agent and would be a decent option for the Cats defensively
Bruhn yes.. Worpel unlikely but maybe...

But the price has to be right and honestly we need to keep our Rd1 pick.

GO Catters

I think everyone would be on board with Bruhn but I don't think he's going to be nominating for a trade this year. Worpel looks the wrong choice though. We have a few transitional players for the next few years so he'd only be pushing out a developing kid.

I would have 100% agreed on Cordy 6 months ago, but I think we just need a depth kpd now not a best 22. Might not be the worst option but I would draft a kid instead with talls coming through this draft in number apparently.

I think everyone would be on board with Bruhn but I don't think he's going to be nominating for a trade this year. Worpel looks the wrong choice though. We have a few transitional players for the next few years so he'd only be pushing out a developing kid.

I would have 100% agreed on Cordy 6 months ago, but I think we just need a depth kpd now not a best 22. Might not be the worst option but I would draft a kid instead with talls coming through this draft in number apparently.

Oh yeah for sure. Geelong need to load up on young talent but it’s gonna take time for them to get to the level hence the Cordy theory. Bruhn is out of contract.

Whatever happened to that Jarvis kid?

Wasn’t he supposed to be the 3rd marking tall once Rohan retired? Did he even scalp a game?

Do we have someone on our list to replace Rohan or do we have any players that we like the look of?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah for sure. Geelong need to load up on young talent but it’s gonna take time for them to get to the level hence the Cordy theory. Bruhn is out of contract.
Tanner there's not much info getting around but what little there is sounds like he's just holding out for more cash but then again so was Jez. I would kill to get him here though

It's a pretty new thing on the kpd front too but with Kolo and SDK bringing a significant improvement this year I wouldn't recruit to push them out. So a development type would be more appropriate in my opinion.

Lewis Melican? Tall defender insurance. Geelong boy.

I can’t see Ratagolea playing seniors again this year until Stanley is rested. He’s miles away from being in our best 22.
We all know the MC has just visited Bunnings to buy the crowbar they'll use to get Sav back into the team asap.

See that Osca Riccardi had a useful game against Calder on the weekend. 28 disposals, 7 inside 50’s, 10 rebound 50’s, 1 goal. Was named 5th best on ground.

Clark and Clohesy continued their good form too.
Yeah we're snowman's chance of drafting Jye but that sounds positive from Osca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back