Gillon McLachlan's meeting with the Lions and the end of Holmes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all forgot
Sauce & beer: prices circa 2003

now you're just being ridiculous! Chairman, CEO's, coaches, players and guernseys may come and go but Obrien catering with their crap food and ridiculous prices are here to stay. Up there with death and taxes :mad:

now you're just being ridiculous! Chairman, CEO's, coaches, players and guernseys may come and go but Obrien catering with their crap food and ridiculous prices are here to stay. Up there with death and taxes :mad:
Guess if I want that I should just head to The German Club :thumbsu:

It worries me if he is having second thoughts but it's hard to believe too much in the media. I would be excited if Lyle Gorman took it on. Whilst I am sure Swann would get the rivers of gold from the AFL flowing quicker I like Gorman's history of getting the rivers of support flowing. I may be naive but if there is a way to tap into and grow the supporter base through the entire state than maybe the handouts will be less important.

I would love to get off the 'tit' so to speak and this needs full enthusiasm and energy to do the job. It is the easy option to rely on AFL money but it does come at the price of being beholden to them.

It worries me if he is having second thoughts but it's hard to believe too much in the media. I would be excited if Lyle Gorman took it on. Whilst I am sure Swann would get the rivers of gold from the AFL flowing quicker I like Gorman's history of getting the rivers of support flowing. I may be naive but if there is a way to tap into and grow the supporter base through the entire state than maybe the handouts will be less important.

I would love to get off the 'tit' so to speak and this needs full enthusiasm and energy to do the job. It is the easy option to rely on AFL money but it does come at the price of being beholden to them.

With the money should come better facilities, better support staff for Leppa and the players & better results as a result. Then would come bigger crowds, membership and sponsorship levels :thumbsu:

I can't see them having too much negative involvement in us trying to obtain the above :footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back