List Mgmt. Glenn Luff - Has resigned as list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse the intrusion and only here in peace

Probably the best thing that could have happened to North with these 3 clowns leaving and hopefully the club can move on from their crap recruiting
I have 5 family members from my wife side that are north supporters as are their kids naturally and all are no longer even interested in AFL. Im sure this will change when North get better but under these clowns it wouldnt have.

Best thing north could do now and i hate to say it but try to persuade SOS to come over , Sure he is self entitled and thinks his crap dont stink but he doesnt mind stepping on toes and atleast he would call it as it is and not get shat on in the trade and list area.

Good luck guys its only 3 clowns walking out the door that were no good anyway

This is tongue in cheek based on me floating the idea a couple of weeks ago.*

*Until it happens, then I'll claim I have the inner scrotum sources.
U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

Just like a lot of other people here i am happy with the changes. The recruiting has been piss poor for far too long and the list is in tatters. Seems some of the guys at our club have been in cruise control and when someone comes in and challenges them on their shit decisions they dont like it. From what we have heard recently that rot has even settled into the players as well. Im over the moon the club has done this, i didnt think they had it in them, perhaps the tide is turning.

Nobes to List Manager, Clarko to coach. You're hearing it more and more...

That is absolute best case scenario and thats the first I’ve heard of it.

A lot has to go right, like are the Dalrymple rumours true (albeit its one poster) but who do we get for our recruitng team now.
Where does Brady go from here for what role he plays and how he conducts himself and is the tensions between him and Amarfio true.
Does Amarfio have what it takes to be a successful CEO at AFL level when we’ve had decent CEOs in the past keep the club afloat off-field as we’ve been in an on-field death spiral.
Will David Noble fall on his sword to be back in a familiar position to make way for Clarkson or heck any other coach to oversee the premiership tilt after the ‘rebuild’ is coming to a close.

and then there’s all the contracts up in the air.

Sounds like the club has a lot of work to do to get there with a lot of luck involved, and regardless there’s a lot of work to be done too, all the while the media gets to REALLY sink the boots in for at least a week or two as the department has to get in front of this after this exodus where Luff was probably the fire starter for what the media is saying now, completely overshadowing the captains 250th.

Sonja Hood has her work cut out for her, and Brady’s head is on the guillotine for the next 6-12 months to prove he is all that.

People at the club TZ hasn’t yet asked for a career history on:
  • Sonja Hood
  • John Blakey
  • The Water Boy
Him and his mates saw the whole of the moon :cool:

Him and his mates saw the whole of the moon :cool:
Maybe TZ is really the Snoz?..

With a torch in Brady’s pocket
And the wind at his heels
He gonna climb us up the ladder
And he knows how it feels
To get too high
Too far, too soon
He sees the whole of the moon
The whole of the moon..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion, but I hope the Dalrymple rumours are true for your sake. Absolute gun recruiter. Has an amazing record with 1st round picks but also does well later in drafts (Dale, Daniel picked in the 40s etc).

Had a falling out with us as he wanted the overall GM List role which we gave to Sam Power.

If you can offer him a promotion from his gig with Sydney you would think he’d consider it as he seemingly wants that top job.

Love this development. There has been something seriously rotten with the culture from admin to player level for the past 20 years and the place needs a good clean out.

This may even cost us gun players such as JHF and Zurhaar in the short term due to all the instability however it will set us up for long term success if we get the appointments right.

It’s not going to be an easy road with lots of set backs and no doubt the media will be on to us like vultures pushing the relocation agenda but I have no doubt we are heading in the right direction by doing this.

When Noble arrived, he must have been shocked at how unprofessional the whole place has been run and what we are seeing is the work being done to rectify this.

Sorry for the intrusion, but I hope the Dalrymple rumours are true for your sake. Absolute gun recruiter. Has an amazing record with 1st round picks but also does well later in drafts (Dale, Daniel picked in the 40s etc).

Had a falling out with us as he wanted the overall GM List role which we gave to Sam Power.

If you can offer him a promotion from his gig with Sydney you would think he’d consider it as he seemingly wants that top job.
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Glenn was a North fan and for a while would have been living the dream. I hope his love for the club is not lost with all this. I’m sure he put his heart and soul into it.

Loves the club that much he staged the exit through his mates in the media by claiming all 3 had walked out on the same day and also knowingly took the attention off Ziebell’s 250th.

Yeah seems like a real North diehard.

No Luff lost for the bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Glenn Luff - Has resigned as list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back