News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

What will we get for Alex Keath?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

so we said happy for him to come back, his agent says zero chance hes a crow next year and will go to the draft if no deal.
got a feeling he'll go to draft and all clubs will pave way for the bulldogs to grab him.
i think at the end of the day we'll grab that #45, or whatever 4o pick it is.

so we said happy for him to come back, his agent says zero chance hes a crow next year and will go to the draft if no deal.
got a feeling he'll go to draft and all clubs will pave way for the bulldogs to grab him.
i think at the end of the day we'll grab that #45, or whatever 4o pick it is.
Gold coast have already said they'll take him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to send him to the draft is we don't get lower than pick 30.
I believe Saints & Crows are colluding with each other to stand firm on th trading of #13

Despite what Keaths manager is saying, he’s just trying to get the deal to go through. We can try and recontract him before October 31, and even if he elects to go to the PSD, he has to get past both GC and Crows. Bulldogs were the ones that courted him with a huge contract, now they’ve got to pay up, it’s on them to get the deal done.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The bulldogs can get Keath and Bruce and just use pick 13, i don't understand why they won't do it? That's a bargin?

Saints turned pick 6 into Hill, Howard and Ryder, they made their team heaps better. Bulldogs are just greedy fu**silly people
They could have gotten this deal done ages ago and gotten a pick in the 20's back with Keath and Bruce, but they want to try and bend both us and the Saints over.

Even if they offer pick 32 it is a win. Unless they have that set for Bruce

That's what I think the plan is, I guess they expected us to roll over and accept a shit pick for Keath.

Like I said before, I am guessing that we're planning to draft 4 players so 45 is completely worthless to us when we already hold 4, 23, 28 and 49.

Either 13 to get 23 back, their 2020 2nd rounder or at a minimum Pick 32.

45 just doesn't cut it.

Stkilda should say you can have Bruce but we want pick 23 and you get that from Adelaide.
Or #28 .....but I'm assuming this is exactly the conversation, that's happening

32 is for Bruce. They're trying to give us 45.

Meanwhile they offer Keath a 4 year deal and a bag of money.

God they are dumb. Do they actually know who is tied to their academy for next year. If they want both going to have to give up 13 not matter what.

Would they consider Bailey Williams. SA Boy

Remove this Banner Ad

News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

Back