News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

What will we get for Alex Keath?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or #28 .....but I'm assuming this is exactly the conversation, that's happening
We make out like bandits if its only 28, Sydney agreed already that 28 is enough for Zac Jones which is what Stkilda will get for Bruce.

4, 13, 23 and 49(maybe less if we package it for Jenkins at 37)
Good Haul

How about Keath & 28 for pick 13 & 51. This way they can get rid of 32 for Bruce and still keep a good 2nd Round pick and gain two key pieces

I think this is the perfect opportunity for Reid to make a name for himself as a negotiator. If he stays strong and refuses to buckle, regardless of whether Bulldogs come to the party or not, everyone will know that if he says "this is the deal and I'm not budging" that he means it. As long as you are reasonable about what the deal is, you position yourself strongly for the future.

If he folds and takes a 3rd round pick, everyone will know in the future that you just hold out.

In reality if WB don't come to the party, and we lose Keath to the PSD, we still haven't lost all that much. It's the right time to make a stand.

Do we have anyone else on our list under this clown ??

More AFLW 'name' clients by the look of it for someone who has been an agent since 2010. https://ompsports.com.au/clients/

No wonder he wants a decent payday. Even then those aren't really the well known AFLW players. The only real name he has is Bruest.

The bulldogs can get Keath and Bruce and just use pick 13, i don't understand why they won't do it? That's a bargin?

Saints turned pick 6 into Hill, Howard and Ryder, they made their team heaps better. Bulldogs are just greedy fu**silly people
Trying to out-Dodoro Dodoro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would I rather pick 45, which 90% of the time amounts to nothing, or literally nothing but making a stand that we aren't pushovers at the trade table?

Take the latter every single time

If Bulldogs are prix and offer pick 45 only, i'ld rather let him go to GC for free in PSD or ring the GC and say they can have him for pick 100+.
Sick of these Vic clubs this trade period

Alex's manager has put his client in a really ordinary spot.

Let's say the trade doesn't go through, but Nicks values what Alex brings and is willing to up the offer in consultation with list management...

If we are to believed he was happy to stay with us if we have him what he wanted

Let's say the trade doesn't go through, but Nicks values what Alex brings and is willing to up the offer in consultation with list management...

If we are to believed he was happy to stay with us if we have him what he wanted
Yeah that bits always a bit tricky with us

He could always get a new manager. ;)

Who ever the bulldogs want at 13 they wont be better than Keath and Bruce together, pick 13 can't win them a flag in his rookie year..... Keath and Bruce will certainly help though

They also definitely wont fill the void the Dogs have up forward and down back.

If this was the Crows. I would be so pissed at them for not giving up 13 for a legit flag chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

Back