News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

What will we get for Alex Keath?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not particularly difficult to fix though.

We've got an abundance of key forwards which can see one shifted back (EH being my bet with Frampton coming in), and of course, drafting a mature age option gives another body and should only cost a rookie pick.
You really don't like Keath, do you

I think it’s pathetic by the Dogs. Have obviously invested a lot in both Keath and Bruce, convinced both to come, offered good money/years, but when it’s come to doing the trades, they’ve been unwilling to come to the party. He’ll they even forced Keath into having an operation which may or may not have been required...

Hang in there Reidy!!!

I think it’s pathetic by the Dogs. Have obviously invested a lot in both Keath and Bruce, convinced both to come, offered good money/years, but when it’s come to doing the trades, they’ve been unwilling to come to the party. He’ll they even forced Keath into having an operation which may or may not have been required...

Hang in there Reidy!!!
Excellent point ! .....we're back to the original deal floated by the Crows 4 days ago .....the Bulldogs have to give up #13 ...they're getting squeezed by Saints & us, In what I believe is a jointly agreed effort from the 2 clubs

Hang in there Reidy!!!

Excellent point ! .....we're back to the original deal floated by the Crows 4 days ago .....the Bulldogs have to give up #13 ...they're getting squeezed by Saints & us, In what I believe is a jointly agreed effort from the 2 clubs
I wonder if Matty Nicks has had some input into the Keath scenario now?

Of all the players to leave us so far, this would be one player Im glad we kept.

We can really build a strong defence in 2020, with Doedee back in there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice of Keaths manager to absolutely bend us over and take away any leverage on getting a deal done fairly.

We should send him to the draft and live trade an appropriate pick to Gold Coast, sneaking ahead of WB, to get it done

Shit getting real now...

It's called posturing, as has been outlined all week ....2 hours B4 deadline, what did Ralph think his Manager was going to say ......surely he can't be that dumb

Keath will NOT be at Adelaide in 2020
8bc3af87ee2514624fae262b79c19903

Liam Twomey
JON RALPH
ALEX KEATH will not play for the Crows next year under any circumstances.
His manager Neil McMullin today told the Herald Sun that he has ruled out any return to his former club.
"There is absolutely no way Alex will be at the Crows next year. I couldn't be clearer than that," he said.
As a trade stalls for the intercept marking Adelaide defender, the Crows could lose him for nothing if they do not relent on their trade demand.
His camp is eager for the trade with the Dogs to go through but Adelaide is intent on securing the No. 13 pick that Luke Beveridge's side holds.
It means there is a chance he could be forced into the national draft, where his former side Gold Coast could secure him.
Adelaide list manager Justin Reid said today that he believed Keath could return to Adelaide, which has offered him a two-year deal but no more.
But that will not happen, meaning the Crows could lose Keath for nothing if they hold firm on their trade demand.
The Dogs have offered three years with a trigger for a fourth season.
But with less than three hours remaining in the trade period the Crows say a trade for Keath is a long way off.
It means the Dogs will have to orchestrate a trade with one of their later picks, having already committed to handing No.32 to St Kilda in a deal for Josh Bruce.
St Kilda wants more than 32, and the Dogs could pair a later pick to hand the Saints a points value of an early 20s pick.
But the impasse over Keath's future is a shock given the Crows didn't move heaven and earth to secure a player who has had surgery on a shin stress fracture.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

Back