Review Good and Bad v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

This little shit?
14068222_10154495200018421_7520526333747063514_n.jpg
If that was my son doing that to ANY player.... jesus there'd be trouble.

If Sloane hadn't belted Ebert we would of won by five goals at least. Stirred up the natives.

Ricciutto commentating was shocking, his loyalty is to fox footy with the way he covered the umpires arse. Umpires protected Port tonight. Gave them htb's they wouldn't pay us. kept bringing the Port crowd into the game

Thought our defense was outstanding tonight with the way the midfield got spanked.We could see who the tired players were from last weeks high tailing it out of Perth. Stat sheets don't lie.

I can see Jenkins being a real problem for those we play in finals. Bobs up at important times all year, even if having a bad day.
Roo has two personas. His loyalty is first and foremost to the AFC. But he does get himself in some positions trying to appear neutral sometimes.

Worst thing I heard from him tonight was when he basically confirmed that Thommo would get a contract next year. "Is he going to play on next year Roo?" "Well he's playing pretty well". That's a fat yes.

shes stuffed.
Won't be allowed to another game of AFL again, Tex pointed at her too, they'll have the seat numbers and everything. Can't throw items at players let alone a ****en banana the racist flog.

Obviously pre-meditated as the pig looks as though she hasn't eaten a piece of fruit since preschool.

Sorry crass I know, but I'm no bastion of morality myself.

Can I just say we've all overlooked one enormous thing to come out of this Showdown?

Thank Christ we didn't acquire the illustrious services of Mr Toumpas.

That bloke is so painfully bad at 'the football' that he genuinely makes me believe I'm still a chance to make it at AFL level and I'm an overweight 30 year old with the turning circle of the QEII.

Roo has two personas. His loyalty is first and foremost to the AFC. But he does get himself in some positions trying to appear neutral sometimes.

Worst thing I heard from him tonight was when he basically confirmed that Thommo would get a contract next year. "Is he going to play on next year Roo?" "Well he's playing pretty well". That's a fat yes.

And a few weeks back he was asked the same question and deflected the question... Like he didn't want to answer it. This way he just gives a straight bat response

if that young girl who was shamed all over the media for that Goodes incident then this lady should be copping it sweet too! Pathetic

But onto the game Harto had his worst game since that 2015 bulldogs game IMO, Thommo as good as he can be in close is going to be a liability!

Eddie, Lyons, RAt, MCrouch our best!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Port board has a thread "Port Don't Know How to Play Yet" posted 2014. Nostradamus lives yo.

if that young girl who was shamed all overT he media for that Goodes incident than this lady should be copping it sweet too! Pathetic

But onto the game Harto had his worst game since that 2015 bulldogs game IMO, Thommo as good as he can be in close is going to be a liability!

Eddie, Lyons, RAt, MCrouch our best!

At least the young girl was just that - a young girl.

This waste of oxygen doesn't have any excuse. Hope she's named, shamed and given a life ban.

Can someone please pop this over on the main board so that the witch hunt commences in earnest?

At least the young girl was just that - a young girl.

This waste of oxygen doesn't have any excuse. Hope she's named, shamed and given a life ban.

Can someone please pop this over on the main board so that the witch hunt commences in earnest?

I've put the video and the front on picture on the MB game day thread already....

Not a great win by any means, but I'll happily take the win and top 2 spot. We were pretty lucky at some stages, getting some goals from Toumpas skill errors. That said, Port played pretty well and were smart to have a man back when we bombed it forwards aimlessly. We NEED to find a way to adjust to this in the finals. Badly missed Smithers/Seedsman and their kicking, which would have made it easier to break through their zone, but we need some contingency plans regardless.

One positive is this is the sort of game we will have to expect to play in the finals. I imagine West Coast will be tough to beat next week, so these are good preparation for the finals, rather than getting a soft run in. No getting complacent, our mistakes will only be punished harder from here on out.

Goal kicking was very poor and needs a fair bit of work. Eddie Betts was pretty good and McGovern was passable, but everyone else stank, especially Walker, but Jenkins too, and even Lynch, who is typically our most reliable, wasn't great.

Umpiring was ugly for both sides. Rub of the green kept swinging between the teams. Some questionable 50s, holding/dropping the balls that weren't called. Bad even by umpires' low standards.

Made some bog average players like Amon, Polec and Neade look good at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good and Bad v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back