Review Good/Bad/Ugly v North Melbourne, R14 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Thommo was pretty average for the first 3 you would have to admit?
First half. Thought we started to get on top in the third and that was mostly due to Thommo and Sloane and Crouch lifting their workrate. And also - he's thirty ****ing three.

o_O

What the hell game did you watch?

Crouch got better as the game went on. Thommo was MASSIVE in that last quarter.

I'm doing this because it doesn't seem to happen all that often - I agree with you Jen!

Delirious if you think Thompson or Crouch had poor games.

Douglas was probably our worst and even he got better as the game went on and had a fair influence come Q4.

Good: the weather held off which was great for the fans.
The boys played pretty good footy overall. That last quarter was fantastic.
Bad: the obvious missed goals. We missed some easy ones and could have let North back into the game.
Ugly: the 80k North paid the umpires this week. Very frustrating at times.

I'm doing this because it doesn't seem to happen all that often - I agree with you Jen!

Delirious if you think Thompson or Crouch had poor games.

Douglas was probably our worst and even he got better as the game went on and had a fair influence come Q4.
:D Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half. Thought we started to get on top in the third and that was mostly due to Thommo and Sloane and Crouch lifting their workrate. And also - he's thirty ******* three.

Thought he started getting hands in the ball in the third but disposals weren't very constructive or damaging.
Played a good last when it counted.

The set shots were terrible tonight we consistently allowed for the wind and every single time it went straight. Should have learnt but at least it didn't cost us. The hard bits of getting the ball and having shots were fantastic so can let them off once

The Good... breathing has recommenced and my heart rate can now return to normal!

Love a gutsy win like that. Felt reasonably comfortable from mid way through the third when you could see we were just overwhelming them with our waves of attack and constant bombardment into our forward 50. Not sure I like Thursday night footy - now what do we do for the weekend??? :p

How is it disrespectful to Tals? You must have misunderstood me. He blanketed Petrie. That's a good thing....

Agreed he smashed Petrie, but calling Petrie a muppet kinda devalues Talias efforts as Petrie has made many a full back look like muppets themselves. He is no easy-beat by any means.

The good....North were on tonight. And we found a way.

The bad...Second qtr but hey North were just better.

The Ugly...The review process...what a laugh!
Review process worked fine. Both of ours were definitely touched and their one was inconclusive.

Ugly: Imagine how much further along and up to speed Brouch would be if we had the balls to invest the last 4 games in him, our midfield is that much better with an up and about Brad Crouch.
Or he just plodded along.

Agreed he smashed Petrie, but calling Petrie a muppet kinda devalues Talias efforts as Petrie has made many a full back look like muppets themselves. He is no easy-beat by any means.
Yes I agree with you, Petrie is a great player and highly rated. Talia did an outstanding job tonight.
Petrie still muppet. (Attitude wise - it's what I hear anyway. I know an ex freo full back very well and it comes from him).

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad/Ugly v North Melbourne, R14 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back