Review Good/Bad vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Rebuild or no rebuild, they have to win the winnable games with the cattle they have got.
Today's game was winnable and so was last week's.
Berg, Keays and McAdam all had very gettable kicks for goal --- pot any one of them and the Crows win.
That has nothing to do with rookies, structure, KPDs, selection, fitness (yeah, they ran out of puff but still had two chances to win in the last quarter) or the Lynch fiasco. AFL players should kick those, from medium distance and slight angles.

From last week and this week, my conclusion is that the Crows execute badly when chances are created and need to be seized/converted.

We struggled to run out the game against Fremantle and the same again this week

Pretty standard for a young team but carrying one too many tall forwards plus a limping sub doesn't help

We struggled to run out the game against Fremantle and the same again this week

Pretty standard for a young team but carrying one too many tall forwards plus a limping sub doesn't help
Probably the ideal result twice in two weeks. Show a little then finish with a better draft pick.

I am so happy with this performance on so many levels. RT first and foremost. I thought we were going to get smacked with the inexperienced midfield. No Sloane or Crouch. We managed to show so many positive sign but a win would have swept aside the horrible failures that cost us the game. This means they can’t be ingnored. Lynch???? Wtf! Also, if we can put in performances like that, learn from them and improve next year with another early draft pick it will serve us well. Give Hately more games, surly he doesn’t lack that much polish. I’m quietly optimistic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we might. Sure we’ve had a decent start but the wheels are wobbling big time. Hawthorn are a 15-18 side too. I wouldn’t have taken much out of beating them, much less losing from 5 goals up. A big month ahead. We could be back in the bottom 4 pretty quickly.
Can't see us quite that low.

15th for mine.

Nah screw all this. It would have been nice to win in Tasmania. Berg was robbed in the last. Should have been a goal. Didn’t touch the player and knocked it to advantage against the flow. See you next week.
boys played well. Was fun to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back