• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Reilly O'Brien

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They should at the very minimum award the crows the 4 points. They have don't it once before. How flat was Longmire. He knew they lost.

You clearly got robbed and it was unfortunate, but it's done. You ain't getting the 4 points. That would open up a massive can of worms and would actually be unfair, since there's no guarantee the Swans wouldn't have kicked a goal from the bounce.

Last edited:
You clearly got robbed and it was unfortunate, but it's done. You ain't getting the 4 points. That would open up a massive can of worms and would actually be unfair, since there's no guarantee the Swans wouldn't have kicked a goal from the bounce.

And Longmire was being diplomatic. It would have been bad form to be seen dancing on your grave on the strength of such a terrible call. He definitely knew we won though.
Agreed and thanks for posting. So instead the points should be split?

Pedlar can’t play a full game, he is absolutely gassed in the 2nd half if he starts. Did you see his shot on goal late last week? Couldn’t make the distance from 45, not something he struggles with when fresh. Needs another big pre season to build the fitness base (Rachele can join him too) and hopefully push to play at least 2/3rds of a game in the midfield in 2024.
That is a fair point....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The coaches do not get long before their presser, he would not have seen the million images that we all saw on platforms like Twitter. It was correct for him to say it should’ve been reviewed, that puts heat on the AFL. It’s been reported we contacted the AFL immediately afterwards anyway, so why does it matter what Nicks says? No point blasting them in public and then trying to negotiate behind the scenes.
They have game vision in the coaches box/bench. Not just broadcast vision but their own cameras/footage.

High chance he would have seen it.

I guess you could argue that after that "goal" he was too busy coaching for the last minute to see a replay.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both sides should be awarded 4 points. It's the only solution

Bullshit Crouch was easily our best mid last night to go with his game high clearance count along with a game high 5 centre clearances. Take your blinkers off, Sloane was putrid...AGAIN.
Agreed. Hope Sloane's eye is ok but the Pedlar coming on I think was also strategic. Sloane looked so slow. I can't recall a good ball get from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coaches do not get long before their presser, he would not have seen the million images that we all saw on platforms like Twitter. It was correct for him to say it should’ve been reviewed, that puts heat on the AFL. It’s been reported we contacted the AFL immediately afterwards anyway, so why does it matter what Nicks says? No point blasting them in public and then trying to negotiate behind the scenes.
But he has time to watch a soccer shoot-out?
There was ample time for him to see the replays. He was trotting out the company line. Nothing more, nothing less

Pedlar would probably be the least fit player in our best 22. The part he gets wrong is that a gassed Pedlar is still more effective than a fully fit Sloane.

Was the perfect role for him last night and I would like to see it again next week

Sub on for a half but essentially all midfield time and pretty well all CBA’s
Great way to finish the year for Peds

Whether Sloane has the first half? Perhaps Rachele a fair amount of mid time and then put in deeper in the forward line second half

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was the perfect role for him last night and I would like to see it again next week

Whether Sloane has the first half? Perhaps Rachele a fair amount of mid time and then put in deeper in the forward line second half

Yes I'm less annoyed as Pedlar as sub, more annoyed that Sloane is being selected at all.

Spot on. The technology exists to get that decision right and should have been used.
A decision review would also have enabled the Crows to set up for a point decision. Meanwhile, Sydney tra-la-la-ed the ball out on the Western Grandstand side.
I haven't been to the Sydney Board but I'll bet their supporters loved it as payback for losing Dawson.

Gotta say, Nicks all ready looks like an absolute fool over the Sloane re-signing :poov1::madv1: and his selection ahead of Pedlar :sneaky:.

Pedlars role was perfect for this game. A half playing mainly mid

The Sloane selection not so good albeit he was far from our worst in the first half

Sloane is the wrong player to pick if Pedlar shares a 50/50 split. What's happened to Berry? What are the club doing about it? I think you can rest Pedlar up forward or on the bench for an extended period if he needed a rest.

Last edited:
For all of the anger at the stupid decision.

The Good:
Pedlar as a mid, properly, he showed true bull like attributes
FOG, Rachelle, Rankine in the second half
Crouch again and Dawson doing what they do best
Schoey ending the year strongly

The Bad
Sloane selection
Fumble dry weather style of play
Rachelle marking
Smith doing SFA apart from one saving mark in the 4th, Nankervis or Cook can play wing so much better

For all of the anger at the stupid decision.

The Good:
Pedlar as a mid, properly, he showed true bull like attributes
FOG, Rachelle, Rankine in the second half
Crouch again and Dawson doing what they do best
Schoey ending the year strongly

The Bad
Sloane selection
Fumble dry weather style of play
Rachelle marking
Smith doing SFA apart from one saving mark in the 4th, Nankervis or Cook can play wing so much better
Smith and Sloane are done . Time to get them in the SANFL full time to help the younger players. Disappointing we missed out on Redman. He made the wrong call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Sydney

Back